Chapter 4

A/N: Any speeches in italics is things from the past.

[(Y/N) POV]

"(Y/N), while me and my lord go into town inquiring about Lady Shouka and her schemes as I've been informed that she's paid people to do some of her disgusting work, you'll stall off for as long as possible and will be promised that you have full protection." Kaveh says, patting my shoulder gently.

I nod in response as they proceeded to leave immediately.

I stood outside her home, slowly reminiscing of the bad memories I had made here as one of the guards proceeded to knock harshly.

Kaveh and his majesty left me with some guards as they went to go deal with something else related to Lady Shouka in the meantime.

"Lady Shouka! You must come out at once, if you do not comply now, we will immediately force ourselves through!"

I waited for a couple of minutes and my fingers slightly twitching here and there.

A maid opens the door and she didn't even bother to close the gate. I could feel the anxiety rising inside of me as the maid led us into the house.

She lead us down a long hallway with lots of rooms and eventually stopped at one.

You slut! How dare you talk with my boyfriend!"

You shameful hideous creature!"

Don't you know how to clean?! That's the whole reason why we kicked everyone but you!"

'Today I won't let these memories be in vain.'

She knocked softly then opened the door slowly allowing us in.

I step forward before we were allowed in so that myself goes in first. I wasn't going to just cower away anymore because I can't always rely on just his majesty's words alone.

"Lady Shouka, or rather, you disgusting foul pig, we meet once again two years later." I say, as I walk forwards as I see her eyes widened in shock.

She stood up immediately, slamming her hands on her table with a lot of aggressiveness and glared at us intensely.

She walked towards the window as I followed her actions, stopping an acceptable distance from her.

"So you've finally decided to show your ugly face to me." She says coldly making sure to sound harsh.

I was pissed off. I was beyond pissed and disgusted. After spending so much of my life living here, and experiencing all the horrible thing since my days of humiliation, seeing her again caused me to want nothing more than to call it all out.

"Where is Jessica and Haniyah? Don't you dare keep me waiting, my patience with you runs quite thin." I raise my voice at her as she only glares at me.

She rushes at me in an attempt to slap me but I catch her wrist before she could reach me and push her backwards.