12: The Twin's story

Start from the beginning

"Come back tomorrow around this time, your clothes willl be ready"

"Okay, thanks Samchon, bye" Hojin said and the boys went off.

They decided to fly around a bit before going home.

"Let's have some apples!!!" Jimin said lifting his Bow mid-air. He pulled the string of his bow. An arrow formed on the bow. He shot the arrow, which split into 5 mid-way, and each stiked a guava each from a nearby guava tree. He hit it with such accurate timing that when they reached the tree , a guava fell in everyone's hand.

"You really are one of the best archers in the forest, the Centaurs will be so jealous!" Bangchan said.

"You are literally the Arjun of Kaliyug!" Felix said.

"I'm kind of his brother, afterall" Jimin shrugged, biting the guava.

"You guys are Arjun's brothers?" Jungkook asked.

"Not me, Jimin is" Hojin said.

"Yours is... umm... Dhrishtadyumna, right Hyung?" Felix asked.

"Yup!! And Draupadi is my sister" Hojin smiled saasily.

"Aren't you guys twins? I thought you are real twins." Jungkook was confused.

"Yup, we are, we have the same parents, just different spiritual dads" Jimin said.

Jungkook was confused with these stuffs.

"Hold up, haven't we told you our story?" Hojin asked.

"Nope, you never told a story less than 5000 years old" Jungkook said.

"Are you Sirius Hyung??" Bangchan asked.

"Hyung tell him your story, now!" Felix said. "I think he wants to hear it!!"

"Just say you want to hear it again, Yongbok!" Hojin said.

"I want to hear it now Hojinnie Hyung" Jungkook said tighting his grip on Hojin.

"Okay okay my baby, I'll tell you our whole story" Hojin said.

"Basically our father, Park Seo-jung, was the only son of Park Sae-mi, and the only living decendant of Lord Garuda, the King of Birds" Hojin said.

"He was known as Paksh-rajkumar or Paksh-raj, the Prince of Birds, he married our mom, Lee Ha-neul, who was a nightangle fairy, sister of Lee Chun-seok, their father" Jimin said pointing to their cousin.

"They had a nice life, but one big concern. Lack of an heir" Hojin said.

Flashback, 22 years ago

"Seo-jung, you know how important it is for you to have a child right? It's already been 5 years since you got married!!" Sae-mi was scolding Seo-jung. "We are his only living decendant! You need to continue the line!" He said. "Moreover, I'm getting old, I don't have long to live, and I wanna see my grandkids"

"I KNOW APPA I KNOW!! What shall we do? We tried our best but got no results!!" Seo-jung said. Like his father, he too, was frustrated due to not having children. "But she still hasn't layed a single egg!" He pointed at Ha-neul. "I don't know what's wrong with her!"