"It's that idiot -" Jungkook noticed how V halted in his movements and stared right into his eyes , giving full attention to continue.

He still had a calm gaze but his eyes changed. And somehow Jungkook found it hot.

"ooo~ you're gonna get revenge?" Jungkook giggled.

"Did someone did this to you?" V was still calm but his voice demanded answers.

"Nop.I just bumped onto someone while facetiming you that time. That's when my phone broke. Remember?But I wish he did punch me tho. I'd have get an opportunity to see you getting revenge for me" Jungkook flashed his eyelashes several time imagining V beating up someone for him.

V's eyes turned soft hearing it. "How many times do I have to tell you to not use phone while walking. You always bumps into something"

"It's your fault ! you were working wearing a tank top. How am I focus on the surroundings? " He argued.

V let out a chuckle at his boyfriend. "Now poor Jin Hyung has to suffer because of you"

Jungkook has been using Jin's phone ever since his is broken. Only for calling his beast. But apparently V has no where to reach of the past two days.

"He's my caretaker. So " Jungkook just shrugged.

V felt sorry for him. 'Him' means Jin.

"I have to go soon. Can I just hug you for some time" V wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him more closer.

Jungkook kept his hand between them and rested it on V's chest.

"Just hug?" Jungkook smirked.

V pressed him further against the wall behind Jungkook. "What else do you need?" He said lowly.

Jungkook felt a wave of butterflies all around his body when V's hot breath fanned on the side of his neck.

"N-nothing" He closed his eyes feeling V's face moving closer and closer to his own. Hot air hitting his cheeks to his lips. He tugged hard on V's shirt.

But the next thing he heard was a wince of pain from the others mouth. He shot open his eyes . "W-what happened?"

"Ah it's nothing" V brushed it off but Jungkook didn't let go of it.

"Tell me. Are you hurt? Where ? Show me" He looked worriedly at the place where his hands were.

V moved back when Jungkook reached out open his shirt. "I said it's ok" He tried to assure.

"If it's okay then why are you not showing me" Jungkook forcefully ripped open his shirt before V could even protest.

But he freezed at the sight. "H-how'd this happen?"

"Koo~ It's just a bruise. "

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief and again glanced at the red-purplish -blue kind of colour from his shoulder to half of his left pec. It looked painful. Looked like something hit him hard.

V sighed and tried to cover himself up but Jungkook blocked his hand. And looked at him sternly. The older sighed in defeat.

"Ok Ok." He scratched his head. "I had to carry something up the stairs at work recently. And the guy infront me tripped and dropped his carriage. In reflex I blocked that things from hitting using the box in my hand but.. I fell down and the corner of the box hit my shoulder. The other box kinda pressed it harder." V finished his story as of it was nothing. "But it's all fine now- owww"

That was Jungkook poking at his shoulder hearing the last sentence."See it's not fine"

"This will heal like in two or three days"He shrugged still trying to cover his exposed chest.