Chapter 1 'The Jedi Temple'

[Okay everyone here we are with the first chapter for the book I hope you all will end up enjoying it. I'm aiming to try my best with this book and make it the best so you guys can enjoy it. Anyway, if there's anything you want to see in the book let me know and who knows... It could happen]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

It was a sunny day in Coruscant as speeders zoom all over the place. The same could be said for the Jedi Temple, but instead of speeders zooming all over the place it was the countless numbers of Jedi and their Padawans walking to their chosen destinations. One Padawan in particular was Ahsoka Tano who was walking through the busy corridors with a book in hand. With her eyes placed solely on the book, she used the force to avoid bumping into anyone and continued on with her task until a familiar voice called out to her from behind and making the young Padawan come to a stop.

Barriss: "Ahsoka!"

Ahsoka: "Barriss, how are you?"

Ahsoka said, waiting for her friend until continuing on her way with Barriss right next to her.

Barriss: "I'm fine thank you. What are you reading?"

Ahsoka: "Oh, it's just some book about force techniques my master wants me to learn."

Ahsoka said waving the book around. She then realised she may have said it in a way that meant she couldn't talk right now, and by the sudden change on her fellow Jedi's face.... She wasn't wrong.

Ahsoka: "Though... I could use a break."

A smile quickly appeared on Barriss's face, which Ahsoka returned as she shut her book. The two then continued on their way walking through the corridors and talking like they normally would when they were together. Eventually, the two arrived at the Jedi archives where they wondered all over the place, talking quietly as to not disturb anyone else and also glancing at random books until they finally sat down at an empty table where the two started chatting like they had been best friends for years now.

Ahsoka: "So then Anakin jumped straight off the roof and instead of landing on top of the droids tank, he instead landed in a giant planet that tried to eat him."

Barriss: "Oh my goodness, what happened?"

Ahsoka: "Well like always whenever he gets himself into trouble, I have to get him out of it."

Barriss: [giggles] "Well like I always to say, a master is only good as their apprentice... And Master Skywalker has that down for him."

Ahsoka: "Well your right about that Barriss."

There was a moment of silence between the two as they finished laughing until Ahsoka realised Barriss was doing all the asking and thought it was about time she asked a few questions of her own.

Ahsoka: "So what about you? How're things going with you and your master?"

Barriss: [sighs] "If I'm being honest with you, ever since the second battle on Geonosis-"

Ahsoka: "You mean where we almost died together?"

Ahsoka said, reminding herself and Barriss of the memory of almost dying on the desert-like planet.

Barriss: "Yeah, that. Ever since then Master Unduli has been hesitant to let me go off on my own, but she insists that she only wishes to know I'm safe."

Ahsoka: "And I'm guessing you don't like this?"

Barriss: "Well, isn't it a Jedi's job to go and face danger? How am I supposed to do that if my own Master doesn't trust me to take care of myself?"