Embattled outpost

Magsimula sa umpisa

Let the gunshots ring.

Fought the devil,

Let the gunshots ring.

Black trains coming,

Let the gunshots ring."

"Mhmhmmmh" the men once again hummed together, before I started to sing the next verse.

"Rise up dead man,

Let the gunshots ring.

Shadows calling,

Let the gunshots ring.

Fought the devil,

Let the gunshots ring.

Black trains coming,

Let the gunshots ring.

Hills they halven,

Let the gunshots ring.

That's among us,

Let the gunshots ring.

Point, it shatters,

Let the gunshots ring.

Rise up dead man,

Let the gunshots ring.

Let the gunshots ring."

"Mhmhmmmh"

As the song ended, their humming grew fainter and suddenly a figure appeared, that no one would've expected.

"CT-12/12-0068! What is going on here!?" the murderer shouted.

"The prisoners sang  a song for their passed one." the clone responded slightly nervous.

"And you let them?" the Jedi asked, getting furious.

"It won't happen again, General Krell."

"That would be better for you." the General stated and then turned his gaze to us, "Execute those who sang."

Everyone's eyes widened for a second and even the clones were shocked for a moment, but then proceeded with their orders. With the republic blasters pointed at our heads, I had to think of all that happened and all that still should happen. Our empire and what will now happen to Nathema. All of us lost the hope of getting out of this alive as every clone was ready to shoot.

~ Your POV

"Agh..." you growled as you awoke with a killing pain in your chest, "What happened?" you ask the only person remaining by your side.

"You got shot in the chest, Lord (S/N). We did our best to get you out of there, but everyone else has been captured." the soldier answered.

"Where are they now?" you ask, trying to get up in pain.

"I don't know, my Lord. Your wounds needed immediate treatment and so I couldn't do anything but treat them."

"You did well soldier." you respond firmly.

"With all due respect, my Lord, but you shouldn't move just yet." the man said in concern.

"I can stand and that is what we need right now." you said and kept on moving.

The sun has already set, and the moon was the only light to guide you through the dark. After wandering around for a moment, you arrived at something that looked like a mining sight. The Floodlights brightened the area and cautiously you and your soldier snuck your way to it. With each step you came closer you heard the sound of a familiar song.