Nightfall

Quickly you equipped yourself with your black Sith robe, red Lightsabre and unique crimson mask and head to the separatist's headquarters. Following Slick's instructions you arrived at the CIS' base camp and snuck into the building. After getting through the first door without any resistance you were greeted by someone you did not expect.

"My loyal informant let me know you were coming-" She said turning around until she recognised you, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, then I thank you for your hospitality." You replied with a sly grin, tightening your grip on your crimson mask. "Asajj Ventress, I see you haven't forgotten our last encounter," you taunted, referring to the scar you had inflicted on her nose. "I'm here to finish what we started."

Ventress sneered, her dual red Lightsabres igniting with a menacing hum.

"You won't leave this place alive," she hissed, charging at you with incredible speed. But little did she know, speed was your greatest asset.

You moved like a shadow, effortlessly dodging Ventress's furious strikes. Each move was calculated and precise, aimed at exploiting her vulnerabilities. Your black Sith robe billowed around you, adding an air of mystery to your every action. Ventress struggled to keep up with your lightning-fast attacks. Her frustration grew with every missed strike, and you could see doubt creeping into her eyes. The tables had turned, and it was you who held the upper hand.

Mocking her scarred nose, you danced around Ventress, barely touching her with your Lightsabre. "It seems I've left quite an impression on you," you taunted, feigning sympathy. "Tell me, how does it feel to be reminded of your failures?"

Enraged by your words, Ventress launched herself at you with renewed fury. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't land a single blow. You were always one step ahead, parrying her attacks effortlessly and countering with deadly precision. As the battle raged on, you continued to dominate Ventress, your speed and agility giving you the advantage. With each passing moment, her strength waned, while yours only seemed to grow. She was no match for your skills.

Finally, Ventress found herself cornered, panting heavily, and struggling to maintain her defence. You moved in for the final strike, your Lightsabre poised to deliver the decisive blow. But instead of finishing her off, you hesitated. A flicker of mercy flashed through your eyes, a remnant of your former self fighting against the darkness within. For a split second, you saw the fear in Ventress's eyes, and it mirrored the pain you had once felt.

Ventress tried to seize her opportunity and attacked you once more, again you dodged effortlessly. And there she was, breathing heavily and sitting on the ground. Defeated, circled, and eyed by you like an apex predator its prey.

"There is your chance, finish it." she said demanding.

"I don't think you're in any position to demand anything." you answered with a self-satisfied smile under your mask, "I have other plans for you, so get up and leave while I still allow it."

The moment she left, and you assured that no one else was in the room you took off your mask and switched to the other one you've brought.