Bold

Author's Pov

"I-I mean. You can't stop me. It's my dream. And people are supporting me and of there are someone who are trying to do something bad to me then that's why I have protection wherever I go." She looked directly in his eyes a little hesitantly.

"You still have to be careful. I don't want you see you in danger." She got a idea in her naughty mind but our Ren is someone who will not leave you alone unless he do something 10×.

She moved really close that their lips were only inches apart. "Why are this much possessive you know me just for some hours. What happened all of a sudden? Huh?" She whispered only to regret who knows maybe enjoy.

"I'm seeing you from a long time when you will come to the hospital after school everyday in France. And you don't know how much I love you even though I didn't knew who you were. But remember you're only mine." He whispered but in a little seductive way that gave chills down Amara's spine.

He backed away and put his hands in his pockets but still he was not enough.

He gave her a quick peck on her lips before rushing out leaving her in a still shock standing figure blushing hard.

Ones he came out all of it hit him hard making him blush like crazy and he touched his lips. 'Since when did I got this much Bold. Aish! I should have kissed her a little longer she's mine anyways I'll do it later.' He thought while walking back to the party smiling like a maniac.