F3 Got to know

Ren's Pov

Currently I'm sitting at Kavin place in his living room. Others are also here. I'm doing sketching of my girl.

Seriously my girl.
She don't even know me but as I said earlier who cares. I didn't told any of the members as they will tease me to death.

"Aha Ren. Who's she?" I looked up to see Kavin holding my phone and looking at my lock screen where her wallpaper was set. I took many pics of her in this mean time.

My eyes widen when he started scrolling through my phone. I ran to take it while he also ran.

After running for about 5 minutes he finally sat down and I snatched my phone. I glared at three of them while they were smirking.

"So spill the tea bro." Thyme curiously said while I rolled my eyes and answered " I love her." They looked at me like I've grown extra hands and legs. "Seriously. You should firstly say I like her." Now I looked at him like he's a dancing bunny. "Can't I?" "Yeah you can but uou should have told us." MJ told me while I shocked my head.

It's already been one hour and they're just complementing her while I'm controlling myself not to burn down along with them in jealousy.

"So what's her name and what she do? Tell us everything about her." Thyme made me snapped out of my thoughts. "Uh.. she's kind and beautiful just yeah."
They all looked at me in shock written all over there faces. "Are you serious? You don't even know her name and you're here telling us that you love her."
MJ almost yelled. "Bro I don't want you ro get hurt again. Plz look forward." I looked at Kavin and nod before replying. " You know what I want her really bad. I'll get her at any cost. She's mine." Thyme looked at me and smirked before speaking. "You're obsessed with her." I looked at him and smirked too before speaking "You just look forward on Gorya." He got red while MJ and Kavin chuckled.