Important News

After 3 days

Ren's Pov

Today is dad's birthday and he's giving a really big party. I'm feeling something fishy about this party. Cause never ever he celebrated his birthday this big.

I got ready and waited for f4 members to came.

My father especially ordered a suit for me which is weird.

Well his choice is nice.

I soon made my way downstairs leading to the hall decorated really beautifully.

I met up with f4 and like always they were looking dashing.

Gorya also came as I invited her over as a friend cause if Mrs. Parmanantra will see her with Thyme then I'm sure something is gonna happen.

Soon the party started and the guests arrived. Everything was going perfectly until dad came.

"Hello everyone present here. Thank you for giving your precious time. Today this special party is not only for my birthday but of course a special announcement that I'll make soon. So plz wait and enjoy the party for now." Dad finished his speech getting down the stage.

"Dad. What's the important mews that you have to throw a party?" I asked as soon as he got down off the stage. He just smiled and patted my shoulder leaving me confused.

"Do you know what's the news. I'm curious cause whenever Aira's throw a party like this there must be a big reason." Kavin started the conversation as I just shrugged focusing on the wine that was on my hand.