Engagement 💍

Author's Pov 

"So today is a special day for Aira's. Me and My wife decided to do our son's engagement with one and only Amara Sansisthorn."

Everyone there gasped left in shock. While Mr. and Mrs. Aira have the most biggest grin on their faces. Ren felt like he was dreaming. 

Soon Ren recovered from the shock. And a huge smile spread across his face still not believing what just happened.

The spotlights were on Amara and Ren. People there stood still not making any noise looking at the two persons who were avoiding eye contact. Ren who was shy while Amara still not understanding where the fuck her fiance is.

Soon the mansion filled with claps and applause after MJ cheered loudly making everyone come out of their trance.

Then the awaited moment. Ren's and Amara's eyes met and they felt like there whole world stopped. There were only two of them. Ren's eyes were filled with adoration and love while our Amara was still confused for her feelings cause she don't know who the fuck her fiancee is. Cause she's being a dumb now because her mind had stopped working after hearing her engagement news.

They broke the eye contact when Thyme nudged Ren from side making him annoyed and look at him. "Can you be more lucky than this?"