She's a what?

Author's Pov

"Omg what is she doing here?"
"She's so beautiful."
"I'm lucky to see her from this close."
"Did you see her last photoshoot?"
"She's really good on real too."

"What are all talking about?" Ren hissed looking at F4 and Gorya. "Seriously P'Ren you like her and you don't even know who is she?" Gorya said in disbelief. "Do you know her?" MJ asked from Gorya who nodded before pulling her phone out and searching something on it. She gave her phone to the nearest person who turn out to be Kavin.

He gasped making Thyme pulled the phone from his hand. He also looked in disbelief silently which make Ren  pissed and MJ snatched the phone from his hand.

The next thing MJ said made Ren shocked." She's Amara Sansisthorn. A worldwide 16 years old kpop idol. She have fans all over the world. She's also choosen as the most beautiful girl for last 3 years of her service as a idol. She had won many awards in such a young age."

"Woah bro you always have a model taste. Right?" Kavin said to Ren who was in disbelief. Thinking that she will also leave him like Mira.

He came out of his trance when Mr. Aira again spoke in his that made the whole world shock especially Ren.