Thailand

Amara's Pov

Today we came back to thailand after a whole 14 years all of a sudden.

And moreover my parents are really happy today for some news.

Right now I'm going down at the living room of my new house cause my mom and dad want to talk to me and I don't know why I'm feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Yes mom and dad you called me." I sat on the couch. "Amara actually we made a very big decision that will be really good for you." My mom said and I looked at her confused.

But the next words that leave dad's mouth made me froze at my spot not knowing what to say. "Our boss Mr. Aira had choose you for his son. And today is your engagement."

"D.dad I don't even know him." My eyes started getting teary. "Princess give this a try I'm sure you'll love it. He's a good guy and he'll keep you happy."

I gave it a thought. My mom and dad always wants the best for me even though they can't give much time to me. I sighed before walking to my room "Okay."

At evening I found myself getting ready in a really beautiful and expensive looking gown that had been chose by Mrs. Aira. I wonder why they choose me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and not gonna lie I'm looking drop dead gorgeous. Ofcourse I'm world wide beautiful after all.

My Dress:

I got down the stairs carefully not wanting to trip

I got down the stairs carefully not wanting to trip. I saw my mother and father looking gorgeous as always. I got the good looks genes from them.

"Omg you're looking so much beautiful my dear." My mother said before hugging me. "Ofcourse she's Our daughter afterall." Me and mom chuckled."Thanks mom and dad."

We made our way towards the car. Sitting in it we went to our destination the Aira's Place.

I controlled my jaw from dropping looking at their mansion. Seriously they are fucking rich.

Aira's Mansion:

The front door opens with a round of applause

The front door opens with a round of applause. I didn't knew this much big party was going to be held.

I entered with my mom on one side while my dad on other side.

All eyes were on us. And I felt nervous. Ofcourse it's my engagement.

I looked towards everywhere. And my eyes landed on a boy figure whom I was seeing in the hospital in France.

He didn't came from last three days and I admit I got a little crush on him. Who wouldn't. He is goddammit handsome. But sadly I don't have a chance with him.