Chapter Eighteen.

It was already one week since all of it happened. There were a lot of things going on.
Nawat was elected as the new mayor.
Charlotte was declared as the murderer and Engfa had graved her in a hill near the town because she didn't want anyone near her or Herself.
Engfa would stay at the Hill talking to Charlotte's grave nonstop.
She would lay next to Charlotte's grave during nights and talk to her about how beautiful the stars were.
The days went just like that, but on the eighth day, Engfa decided to visit Charlotte's home.
She went inside Charlotte's house and remembered all of the things that happened there.
She could still smell Charlotte on the house. Engfa closed her eyes, and tears started coming uncontrollably.
She wiped away those tears and went towards her bedroom where she found the same box she had found before.
She pulled it out and opened it and suddenly saw that there was a letter inside it. Her name was written in it.
Engfa opened the letter and saw that Charlotte had left a message for her.

*in the letter*

Dear Engfa,

I knew that this day would come sooner or later. I knew that in the path that I am walking, I'll surely die but I don't know when so, I am writing this for you in advance.
I was not meant to fall for you.
I was supposed to stay away from you.
I was supposed to kill you, but I couldn't.
I just couldn't.
From the very first time since, I saw you.
I fell for you. It was my first time to ever fall in love.
You were my first kiss. You were my first love. You were my first everything.
I am very grateful that I could be yours and you could be mine.
The more I distanced myself from you, the more I fell for you.
No one had ever took care of me like the way, you did.
I am sorry for all your tears. And I am sorry for not being able to wipe them for you anymore.

I know I am being selfish but please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't forget me. I'll always be with you.
I'll be watching over you. I'll be laughing at your silliness. I'll be admiring you from the stars. I'll forever be stuck with you.
Bye.

I'll be waiting for you in the next life. Please be mine in the next life. I want you to be my first love in my next life as well.
Till then, I love you.

Take care, love.

**************************************
End of the letter

As the letter reached the end, Engfa smiled.
She smiled at how Charlotte still was with her.
She smiled at how Charlotte never left her side. Engfa took the letter and put it on her pocket and stepped outside.
When she stepped outside, she saw Nawat's posters everywhere.
Suddenly her smile disappeared and her rage came. Her eyes were red due to anger. She learnt that tomorrow Nawat was going to deliver his winning speech.
Engfa stared blankly at the sky before getting on her bike.
No body knew what she was going to do.

Tomorrow arrived. Everyone were celebrating the new Mayor's victory.
Nudee, Meena and Cherine were supposed to be there to provide him protection. They had to do it even though they hated the idea.
No one spoke a word about Engfa nor Charlotte. All of them were deeply affected by that incident but, all of them blamed themselves for not being able to save their friends.
Nudee was at the gate, when suddenly she got a call from Engfa.
She hurriedly picked it up.
"Where are you?" Nudee asked immediately picking up the phone.
"Doesn't matter. But I need you to take our friends outside the town. As fast as possible please," Engfa said and hung up.
Nudee tried calling her back but she didn't pick it up.
Meena noticed how panicked Nudee was and asked her what was wrong.
Nudee told her everything.
Meena nodded and told Cherine to get all of their bikes ready.
They silently went out of the event and went straight to their friend's house.
Nudee told everyone to come immediately.
No one questioned and went along.
Nudee had Heidi. Meena had Tina and Cherine had Marima.
They fastened their bikes as fast as possible and in a moment they were very far from the city.
Engfa was watching them leave from the same hill.
Then as soon as they were out of her sight, she turned back towards the city.
"You created a monster. I chose to be a beast, Nawat," Engfa said before pressing a switch.
Suddenly many buildings were exploding and falling.
Engfa had put many bombs around the towns and now they were exploding one by one.
People were running away for their lives but no matter where they go, they were meant to die.
"This city was the one you loved the most and I took it away from you. Just like you did to me," Engfa said smiling as she saw all those explosions.
Engfa's friends heard the sounds and turned back. They saw from a distance that all the city was destroyed. Not a thing was left.
"She still loved us," Heidi said putting her hands on Nudee.
"Just like we still do," Nudee said wiping away her tears and starting the bike again.
All of them left from there leaving everything behind.
"You were a great friend, Waraha," Nudee said to herself as her tear flew away from the wind.

Engfa saw the entire city get destroyed in the matter of second.
Then she took out her gun and pointed it to herself.
"I finally avenged you. I'm coming to you, my love," Engfa said as she closed her eyes and pressed the trigger.
*BANG*, then she fell on the floor smiling as she would finally never be alone.

The End...........