Chapter Fifteen

Meena and Engfa's eyes were wide open. The body was so destroyed that no one dared to go pick it up.
"This one is the most terrible one, till now," Meena said, covering her nose by her hands due to the bad odour.
"And my most favourite one too," Engfa said, putting on her masks and gloves.
"You can't be serious," Meena said, looking at Engfa.
"It is what it is," Engfa said sarcastically before going inside the room.
The more they went closer to the body, the more Meena wanted to throw up.
Meena slowly touched the arm of the body, but suddenly, it melted away from her touch. The body was cracking open, and that was it.
Meena rushed outside and puked.
Cherine, Nudee, and Charlotte came there right from the store.
Cherine rushed towards Meena and helped her tie her hair up so it wouldn't get dirty.
Nudee looked at Meena and asked where Engfa was.
Meena pointed towards the room, and Nudee rushed inside the room only to scream and rush back outside.
"What the fuck was that?" Nudee said truly terrified and disgusted.
Engfa came outside to check on both her teammates and saw that Charlotte was also there.
She rushed towards Charlotte and hugged her," Babe!! You shouldn't be here. It's dangerous," she said.
Charlotte nodded and walked away, smiling.
After so many tries and random screams from Nudee, they finally picked up the body and took it outside.
Everyone outside were holding their breathes in fear.
"That thing has been through hell," one of the police said.
Engfa's team finally put him in the ambulance and went inside the room.
Everyone was searching when Engfa saw something written on the floor.
She looked around and saw no one looking at her, so she leaned closer to read what was written in it.
"One last time," it was written.
Engfa suddenly realised that Charlotte had left the message for her intentionally.
She called Meena and her other members.
"Didn't the killer complete his revenge. Who else does he want to kill now?" Nudee exclaimed.
Meena looked at Engfa and signalled to meet her outside.
Engfa nodded and walked outside, and Meena followed behind.
"Who else?" Meena asked.
"How would I know?" Engfa replied.
"As long as she was killing her bullies, I was alright with her, but if she even dares to touch an innocent soul. I'll tell them about her," Meena said angrily.
Engfa knew how Meena was feeling and tried to calm her down.
"No, she won't kill any innocent person," Engfa tried to reason.
"Then, who is she targeting next?" Meena asked.
"How am I supposed to know?" Engfa replied. They were about to throw hands on each other but were separated by their Teammates.
"What is wrong with you guys," Nudee screamed at her friends.
Meena just gave Engfa a death glare and walked away. Cherine followed behind her.
Engfa also rolled her eyes in annoyance.
"Let's go," Engfa said, pulling Nudee away.
They both went separate ways but reached the same location.
They met each other again at the office.
Meena just went on her ways, and Engfa went angrily at her office.
"Who the fuck are you killing next, babe?" Engfa said looking at the picture of Charlotte.
Right then, suddenly, Meena came to her office.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have behaved like that." Meena apologised.
"I am also sorry for behaving like that," Engfa said ashamed of her previous behaviour.
"I lost my control when I thought she will kill another one but then I thought that there might still be a person who hurted her who we don't know yet." Meena said.
Engfa nodded and said," I believe that she'll never kill someone who is innocent".
They were silent for some minute then
Meena smiled at Engfa and left.
Engfa decided to go to Charlotte's previous teacher and ask him if there was another student who bullied her.
The teacher refused and told engfa that everyone who had bullied her were now dead. Engfa thanked him and went back to the office.
"Who could it be?" Engfa thought to herself.
She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice someone entering her office.
"What are you thinking, Waraha?" The voice said.
Engfa realised whose voice it belonged to and turned around.
It was him. Her biggest enemy was infront of her.
The one who killed her first love was there.
Engfa lost her patience and attacked him. She punched him hard, making him fall. Nudee rushed inside the office.
"What are you doing, fa? He is the mayor of the city," Nudee screamed at her.
"Take him away," Engfa said turning around. The man laughed and stood up.
"Looks like you still have an old grudge" he said.
"I loved her," Engfa screamed.
"Just like you love her, don't you?" He said picking up the photo of Charlotte that was in Engfa's desk.
Engfa snatched the picture away from him and grabbed him by his cover.
"Stay away from her," she warned him before again pushing him away.
He nearly fell off but was saved by Nudee.
He shrugged, fixed his collar and left the room.
"What was that?" Nudee asked.
Engfa broke down in tears and fell on the floor. Nudee rushed towards her and hugged her, trying to calm her down.
"He is the one. He is the one who I failed to kill," Engfa said, her voice cracking.
Nudee was angry that someone had hurted her bestfriend that much. She stood up and loaded her gun wanting to shoot him but Engfa stopped her.
"I want to do it myself," Engfa said.
"Then go," Nudee said giving her the gun.
"No, not like this. I want to give him a painful one," Engfa said. Nudee understood Engfa's feeling and calmed down. "It's fine, calm down," Nudee tried to console Engfa but Engfa was crying more and more by the minute.
Engfa suddenly stoop up and held Nudee's hand and pushed her outside the room.
Nudee was angry with that but she knew Engfa. Engfa didn't want Nudee to see her crying.
Engfa had always cried alone no matter what and she wouldn't allow anyone to see her in tears not even her friends Nudee's eyes were also full of tears when she suddenly heard a huge bang from inside. Engfa was destroying her office. Sounds of glasses breaking were coming very often.
They couldn't break the door or open it by outside as it would automatically shoot the person inside the room.
Their previous boss had adjusted this door.
Scared for her bestie, Nudee called Charlotte knowing that only she could calm Engfa down.
Suddenly there was a sound of gun shot from inside.
The office became extremely quite. Not a sound was coming from inside and they couldn't even knock in the door as it would shoot the person inside and kill them. Nudee started freaking out and her two teammates were also freaking out when suddenly Charlotte came running to them.
Nudee explained everything to Charlotte and Charlotte was frozen, thinking Engfa must've hurted herself.
"You have to try, she isn't a person to hurt herself," Meena said.
Charlotte took a deep breathe and came closer to the door.
"Darling! I know you're in there, please open the door," Charlotte said crying.
Nudee couldn't stop screaming at Engfa to open the door but nothing worked.
Charlotte fell on the ground crying as she thought of the worst thing that could have happened.
Nudee was at this point freaking out and crying at the same exact time.
Cherine was trying to calm Nudee and Charlotte down even though she herself was freaking out. Everyone in the office were scared and many were crying thinking Engfa must've shoot herself.
Meena took out her phone and called her previous boss and told him to come back as soon as possible thinking he must've known a way to open the door somehow.
Not a sound was coming from the room. It was terribly silent. The office was filled with silence and only heard the screams and cries of Charlotte and Nudee.