Chapter Five.

It has been a whole week since the attack.
Charlotte was feeling much better now. Engfa refused to leave her side for even a minute. There was no reports of the killer's attack anymore.
The whole town was dangerously silence. No one knew what the killer was gonna do next and that made everyone very scared. The security was being doubled in many parts of the town.
There was CCTV installed in every pole throughout the town.
Engfa's team were still searching for the killer but they hadn't had any luck.
Charlotte told Engfa that she was fine but Engfa insisted to stay by her side.
Charlotte had no idea as to why the top agent was being so, protective towards her.
She felt very uncomfortable as that was the first time,someone had behaved that way with her. It made her heart softened.
Right when Engfa was with Charlotte, her phone rang.
Engfa picked it and it was Nawat.
He told that, another letter was found in the body.
Engfa stood up from her chair, her eyes filled with terror.
He messaged her the address and told her to get there as soon as possible.
Engfa was halfway through the door but suddenly she turned towards Charlotte.
"Don't worry about me. I am fine. This is hospital and if something happens, I will just call you." Charlotte said smiling warmly at Engfa.
"I will be back as soon as possible" Engfa said and went outside.
Charlotte looked outside her window and saw Engfa go away then closed her window.
Engfa was full with rage as she speeded her bike and reached another abandoned house.
It was much bigger than the previous house.
Boss Nawat along with Nudee and two others also reached there.
Everyone was mentally preparing themselves for the worst and opened the door.
But nothing.
They searched the entire house but didn't found anything.
"This bastard really knows how to play games" Nudee said frustrated.
Right at that moment everyone's phone started ringing.
It was from the same number.
Everyone stared at their phone but nobody dared to receive it.
After one whole minute, Engfa picked up the phone and kept it on speaker.

"Hello everyone !!! Looks like you've got plenty of time to waste. That's why you are still there even though you didn't find anything there. Are you guys that desperate to find me ?.
Scoffs*  Now listen carefully you idiots !!
I don't have anything to do with you.
You are not my target so mind your fucking business. Don't you dare try to stop me or else the consequences could be dangerous.
If you stop searching for me at this very moment, I will spare you but if not then you will also meet the same faith as them.  " the person on the other side of the phone said and hung up.
"What the fuck was that ?" Nudee asked.

Suddenly the other two agent's received a message from the same number.
"YOU WILL BE NEXT !!!" the message said.
Both of them were petrified.

"Listen he is just trying to fool us " their Boss tried to explain but the two were too scared to listen to him.
"I ain't risking my life" One of the agent said before throwing her badge at the Boss's hand.
The other one looked at everyone and then took out his badge and gave it to the boss too.
"I am sorry" he said before going outside.
"Cowards" Engfa shouted at them.

Disappointed they arrived at the office and saw that many Agents were packing up.
Engfa grabbed one Agent who was going outside the door and asked what is happening ?.
"He said that if we didn't quit he will kill us too" Crying the agent said.
"Are you just gonna let that moster, scare you like that" Engfa spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.
"I am sorry. But, we have a family to protect " one agent said and regretted saying that the exact moment.
He slapped his mouth and ran outside.
Everyone went silent and quietly left the building.
There still were Few Agents on the building refusing to let the monster scare them who looked sadly at engfa.
Engfa just froze at her place without moving an inch.
Her eyes were filled with tears.
Seeing tears in engfa's eye made Nudee very sad. It was the first time she had seen Engfa's tears after so many years.
Nudee placed her hands on Engfa's shoulder but Engfa shrugged it off and stormed into her office.