Chapter 2: Arrival at Beacon and The Alpha Predator

Começar do início

"Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

"Well, I-I..." Ruby started to say, but Weiss cut her off.

"This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!" Weiss said.

Ruby was finally fed up. "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!"

"It's heiress, actually." A voice called out Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle. "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss was smiling smugly. "Finally! Some recognition!"

"The same company is infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners." Blake said.

Weiss was getting angry again as Ruby chuckled. "Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!" Weiss gets up in Blake's face and takes the bottle from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow.

"I promise I'll make this up to you!"Ruby said to the storming Weiss, still sorry, then she sighs. "I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's..." Ruby started to say sees Blake walking off as well, then collapses to the ground on her back. "Welcome to Beacon... " she remains this way until a shadow comes over her.

"Hey... I'm Jaune." Jaune introduced himself.

Ruby then takes his hand.  "Ruby."  She said thstands up. "Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Kanji's pov

I was walking through the Emerald Forest close to Beacon Academy. I had a feeling that the girl from Vale would be here.

I was on guard with Grimm, and they were around, but I knew they wouldn't dare come after me because they knew that he was always by my side. I normally would be at the bottom of the world's ocean, but I felt a disturbance ever since I fought with the girl in Vale, and I came to investigate it, and then I sat down and decided to take a nap against a tree after that I fell asleep.

Dream World

I was in a weird place. Everything was white, and it was pale. Then everything started to shift, and my vision became blurry until I saw that it was back in my old village it was night, and everyone was returning to their homes.

Nobody seemed to notice me, but then I heard an explosion, I looked in the direction, and I  ran to see my old home and heard a woman screaming. I quickly recognized the scream, and I rushed into the house, avoiding the flames along the way, and then I heard screaming coming from my parents' room.

I rushed upstairs, and I broke the door down, and I saw a horrific sight my father was covering my mother from the flames . There were flames everywhere, and I heard shouting and from the front window I saw people with pitch forks and torches at the house my parents were terrified and I try to get to them but then a piece of the ceiling hit me on the head and my vision became blurry and I saw my parents before everything went static, when it stopped I saw my parents dead on the floor with blood I was horrified by the sight before I scream.

"Mom!!!,Dad!!!"

Before I knew it, I saw a female walking away like nothing happened, I knew she wasn't my mother she had deathly white skin and white hair. Her eyes were red irises with black scleras she was wearing a very long, short-sleeved black robe that obscures her feet and partially drags across the ground, with its distinctive feature being a curved high collar with dark red trim bordering the outer edge of a narrow window exposing her bust in a vertical ellipsis resembling an eye, and completed with a long shawl emblazoned with three interconnected, maroon-colored vertical elliptic sigils resembling a trio of overseeing eyes above a series of maroon-colored diamond emblems. She also wears a ring resembling a beetle on her right hand, which now has longer fingernails with jet-black nail polish.