CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

I used my free hand to wrap around her neck as I pressed down with my thumb while my tongue roamed her mouth and lips.

For only a minute, I let her take control with her tongue taking over in mine. It was a little frustrating considering I wanted dominance. For once.

I pressed my fingers inside her harder while she dug her nails deeper inside me with whimpers leaving her mouth like crazy.

She clenched her eyes shut with the feeling of me pressuring her.

Moans didn't stop there. With all the pressure, we were lucky enough that no one could hear us or that they walked by the car. She didn't even try to hide that she was stressing right about now. Curses just fell out her mouth.

Her thighs started to tighten as she placed her hands on my shoulders letting me know it was too much for her to handle.

  "I can't do this..." she whispered out with her eyes shut tight.

Her breathing was heavy so I couldn't maintain myself.

  "Yes you can. You can take it all, my love." I whispered against her ears.

She gasped before leaning back a little and cupping my face to pull me into a hungry and heated kiss,

Her teeth nibbled on my bottom lip as she ran her hands through my hair as she pulled at it every chance she got.

I applied more pressure as her mouth shot open with words slipping out,

"I need to...like really badly." She said, breathily.

"Whenever you're ready." She assured me,

That wasn't long because the sticky feeling was felt on my fingers as I pulled it out and raised it to my lips. I raised my fingers up to my lips as I slowly sucked every last bit of her off of them.

  "Do you feel in control?" I asked her,

She just replied with hooking her arms around my neck and pulling me down for a long kiss.

-

I helped Delilah dress herself before sitting next to her out of breath. I couldn't believe we had done this once again in a public setting.

It was mostly my fault considering I loved how she was acting earlier and I couldn't help it. I knew I wouldn't be able to last until we were home.

   "Listen, Rose. We can't keep doing this." She says out of no where.

    "Doing what? Each other?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

She groaned before tossing her jacket over her shoulders and pushing me away. I seriously didn't know what was her problem.

I sat back against the back seats of the car as I watched her reach for the door and I watched as it opened and shut. I knew I should have said something to her but it was quite hard considering I was still confused on what was happening.

Finally after a few seconds of being dumb, I quickly rushed to put my stuff on. Sooner than I knew I was getting out of the car and I was getting out of the car. Across from me she stood as she paces back and forth with her fingers held pinching the bridge of her nose.

  "What's going on? What did I do now?" I asked as I carefully made my way towards her.

  "The sex is great, Rose. It's probably the best thing that I've ever experienced in my life and as much as I want to do it over and over and over again, I can't do it anymore."