The Balladeer -19

Start from the beginning

"No." - Scara

"I'll tell your mother that you have illegal items." - Kazuha

"Hah. You wouldn't dare." - Scara

He pulled up Miko's contact and hovered his finger above the video call button.

"Ugh fine. I'll tell you but not here." - Scara

I grabbed Kazuha's arm and used my 'teleportation' ability from Miko so that we could get back to my cabin quickly. I left Kazuha sitting on my bed while I leaned against the wall in the corner of my bedroom.

"So? Tell me." - Kazuha

"I cut my arms open and tried to kill myself." - Scara

"You're serious?" - Kazuha

"Of fucking course I am." - Scara

Kazuha walked up to me, hugged me, we stayed like that for a couple minutes. Me being surprised and Kazuha with his head draped over my shoulder.

"Never do that again. Ever." - Kazuha

"No promises." - Scara

"Don't." - Kazuha

"..." - Scara

"Your mom declared you missing. You should probably talk to her." - Scara

"I will." - Kazuha

Remember how your 'mother' hugged you like this?
Do you remember what she did?
She almost killed you.
He'll do that again.
He's already almost got you dead.
He'll do it again.
Don't doubt it.
I know everything.
Run
Get away from him.
Run
Forget he ever existed.
Run
He's just luring you into his trap.
Run
He never loved you.
Run
He's just manipulating you.
Run

I push Kazuha off of me and teleport out of the cabin. That's right. He will. He's bad for you.

I'm outside my house. I'm leaving. Fuck this place. Fuck life here. Goodbye.

I spin on my heels and run off. I don't know where I'm going. I have my knives in my pocket. Police are on patrol tonight. Shit. I run and tuck myself behind a store with dark space behind it.

Idc if I'm not in the Fatui anymore. I'll take their victims right out out of their hands. Kill them better than they can. I'll be on the news, Kazuha will know who I am, Miko, Raiden, they'll know too.

I'll strike fear into the eyes of all my victims. I'll murder everyone with the same 'eyes' as I have. I'll murder anyone slightly reminiscent of Kazuha. I'll paint the walls of his bedroom in their blood.

Kazuha will be tormented by me.

And I won't regret it at all.

I unsheathe my knife as I see an employee walk to where I'm hidden. I'll make this quick. I pull them to where I'm standing then thrust my knife through their stomach. I twist it 360°, they cry out in pain as I take the knife back out and kick them to the ground. I use the blood spilling out of them and write on the store's wall.

"You know what you did." - Balladeer.

I always used to sign my kills as Balladeer, so that everyone knows who I am.