Time Alone - 10 (a little spicy, no smut)

(S)

H-he likes my e-eyes...? Even with the scar...? I reach my hand up to my eye and traced the raised scar with my hand. Oh my... h-he's not just looking at my scar when he's staring into my eyes...

"Heyyy...? Earth to Kuni?" -Kazuha

"Uh- oh! Thank... y-you- um- I'm bad at this..." - Scara

"I know, I know but it's so cute~" -Kazuha

I felt my face flush and I stg if Kazu sees this and says something I'll freak out. I look away and cover the lower half of my face with my hand in an attempt to cover the blush on my face.

Kazuha stands up, walks over to me, then leans down to my face where I'm sitting on my chair then lifted my head upwards so my mouth was right in front of his. I would bet on my life that my face is probably burning red at this point.

"K-Kazuha..?!" I love it when he kisses me like this. I have no idea why but it's like he loves me just that little bit more. "W-what are you doing..?!

"May I?" - Kazuha

He leans in slightly closer and puts his free hand behind my back so I was kind of holding me up as I'm leaning slightly back.

"Y-yes"

He connects our lips again and I remember how much I've missed this kind of his kisses so much. I leans further in which forces me to sit back in the chair so now I'm pressed against the back of the chair by Kazuha's face. Even if I wanted to leave now, which I never ever would, I couldn't. With the hand that was behind my back Kazu pulled me out of my sitting stance and closer into him. He pushes me into the open wall space right next to the chair with his arms which were now wrapped around my waist.

After a few more seconds I have to pull away so I can actually breathe. Kazu also takes time to catch up on breathing too. So now we're both just standing against each other, breathing, while we're pretty much pressed almost right up against each other which honestly I wish we were but I won't push it.

"Wanna get back to the fact that you are definitely and interesting person that you have given me permission to draw" - Kazuha

"Sure Kazu, sure." - Scara

We sit back on the floor and proceed to just talk about things that come up, interests, school classes, being able to spend more time together during school hours. He's been looking at my eyes a lot... I wonder what it looks like now?

"I can tell what your thinking~ you've gotta wait for it!" - Kazuha

He's way too cute but it's kinda creepy that he can just like, tell, what I'm thinking. Well I don't really have anything to hide so it's fine.

"Apparently there's a new student." I tell Kazuha as I overheard the teachers talking about 'him'.

"Oh really? Do you know their gender?" - Kazuha

"He's a boy I think. They were talking about how he has a bad history with getting expelled" -Scara

"Oh no..." -Kazuha

Well, luckily, Miko actually works at the school so if he tries anything with Kazuha, I'll personally rip his eyes out and shove them down his throat if he does anything that Kazuha doesn't like. I'll end his whole bloodline. Since Miko is a deputy-head, I should be able to control what happens to him at least a little more.

"If he does anything to you, promise you'll tell me alright?" -Scara

"I promise I will! I'll tell you everything if you ever need me to love." -Kazuha

He put one of those stupid cute smiles on his face that really just makes me wanna either kiss or just shirtless hug him. The reason I like hugging him shirtless if because I'd say my love language is physical touch, so because Kazu's comfortable with it, it reassures me that he really loves me... and I hope he knows I love him too.

"I love you so much Kazu..." -Scara

"And I love you right back Kuni~" -Kazuha

I shuffled over to where Kazu was. Since he was sat in a position where I could easily just sit practically on top of him and just fall asleep on top of him. He'd put his sketchbook down but, it was closed so I couldn't see the inside.

"Nice try Kuni. Nice try." - Kazuha

I glare at him before wrapping my arms around his waist, pushing him, back facing down, onto the carpet. It was late now, so I was really tired as I'd been with people pretty much all day but Kazuha is nice to be around. He's the only person that I've ever known that seems to recharge my social battery because I can seem to just listen to him while he talks.

Now I'm just laying on top of him, he's almost sleeping now so I took the chance to lift up Kazuha, who was asleep now, and took him to the one bed that was in my little cabin before laying him down on the bed and climbing in next to him.

Apparently he wasn't asleep because he turned towards me and hugged me from behind so that Kazu's body was right up against mine which I definitely wasn't sad about but it was incredibly flustering as his lower half was right against mine which, if you know what I mean, was awkward but I'm incredibly happy about it.

His arms were wrapped around my waist loosely because I was holding his arms like a plushy kind of. It was pitch black outside now. Kazuha tightened his arms with made me feel nothing but complete safety within his arms. I usually do sleep shirtless as it's much comfier and I tend to get really sweating when I don't.

"Pssssst- Kazu.... can I take my shirt off? Sorry-" I ask him.

"Oh? Yes of course you can!" - Kazuha

I'm so happy he agreed because like- I love him. He releases his grip on my waist which honestly is slightly saddening but it's fine. I took my shirt off and threw it onto a side table. Kazu reaches his hands back around my stomach before he slid his hands up my bare chest with sent a shiver through my body. Kazuha moved his head down and kissed my neck just like he'd kissed me earlier and I just felt like I'd lost all ability to move as I allowed Kazu to caress my upper chest with with his soft hands.

"Just asking, am I allowed to do this?" Kazuha asks me

"Yes. Of course you can." - Scara

"Thank you, love." - Kazuha

He kissed me again and slightly sucked on my neck as he kissed me. I swear this man is just perfect. He continued touching my upper chest area which I don't think could've ever felt better. I mean- he's beautiful and how he's just- ya know... I really wish I could just turn around and absolutely destroy him in a different sense~ but no. That's probably insensitive but idk. He just feels so good... I'm so incredibly in love with him.

Much to my surprise, he pushed harder on my chest which made it really hard to resist making a sound. He continued sucking on a sweet spot on my skin.

"Ah~ K-kazu-"

Ah shit. Please please please hope he won't say anything...!

"Oh? Hehe~ you're so needy love~" - Kazuha

"S-sorry- it just feels ni—" I tried to explain before he made me make another noise. I covered my mouth quickly.

"It's all okay! Let's try to sleep now?" - Kazuha

"Definitely." - Scara

He kept his hands further up my chest as I held his arms.

I couldn't help but about that new kid getting between my precious lover, Kazuha, and I.

I pushed that thought away and kissed Kazuha's hands before falling asleep.
__________________________________
1344 words

Sorry for the long chapter 🥲 There should be some overprotective Kuni soon but that's gotta wait for now 😭 Thank you for almost 60 reads on this book! I could never thank you enough for this :)