Chapter 7

You're drank from the waterhole, there was many animals around you, antelope, giraffes, and rhinos, but you were alone so attacking wasn't a option.  As you were walking back to pride rock you heard hysterical laughing, what's that?, hyenas! You thought, you started running back to pride rock.

"Sarafina!" You exclaimed "yes?" She responded "hyenas, I think they're close.." you muttered

 "what? Are you serious?" She exclaimed with a worried look on her face "we need to gather the lionesses, get simba.." she said 

"alright" you responded "you ran up to his den. "Simba!" You shouted "what?" He said, he had been asleep and you'd woken him up. "There's hyenas near the waterhole.. again.." you muttered 

"What?" He said. "Yes we need to go I'm sure they have hostile intentions" you said. "Alright let's go then.." he said. You two rushed out of there and joined the lionesses as they ran to the waterhole.

...............

The hyenas cackled as they saw you and the lionesses (plus simba) "get off our lands" roared simba. "Hmm I don't think so" one of them said. "After all one of your stupid lionesses took the life of a hyena from our clan" simba snarled and the others do too, they are right.. i am stupid, how could I do that, I just started so much tension.. for what?  You thought.

Both sides didn't want to strike first, but they both watched intensely, a lioness snarled, which caused a hyena to flick dust into her eyes. 3 lions went to pounce on that hyena which caused a fight to break out.

A big hyena pounced on a lioness nearby you lunged in to try and help her. She was able to squirm out, so the hyena went for you instead. She bit into your neck, drawing blood, you groaned in pain. You kicked her stomach which allowed you to get up, you were in excruciating pain.

You quickly ran to aid in the fight. When another 2 hyenas jumped onto you and started trying to bite and scratch. A lion knocked them off. Simba?? I think he saved my life. You couldn't help but smile, but you had to continue fighting.

The sun started to set, which caused the sky to turn into a bloody red color, But the fighting had just begun.

A/N hello! I'll try and update weekly, or every few days, I haven't updated in a while because I've been kind of lost in this story. I don't know how to continue it so I've been brainstorming!

Bye! 💕