Tag you're it

A/N: Hii everyone, I know I said I'd post this late June, early July but I finished this the day after I posted the last chapter and I just didn't want to wait any longer to post this I'm not gonna lie. Anyway thank you all so much for the support on this fic. I love reading your comments and the support means just so much to me. Anyway happy fathers day to all the dilfs and awesome dads including mine. Also tomorrow is Hugh Dancy's birthday, June 19th. So happy early birthday Hugh. 

Warnings: Graphic violence, swearing, stalking, it's Danny Johnson so he's kind of his own warning

"Oh Tommy is that you? Yeah I can talk just give me one second." You say, covering the phone with your hand, "It's my friend Tommy and he really needs to talk. I'll be right back." You pick up Claude and put him on the floor before leaving your room and entering the bathroom. You lock the door and huff a breath.

"I have to admit that my original gift was going to be sweeter Y/n. But you never followed that trail of Dahlias I set out for you. I had to choose a flower known for celebrating change." The fear in your body has started to slowly melt into a pool of anger.

"I have to say Ghostface, a heart in a candy box is very 'My bloody valentine'. Not something I'd give someone for their birthday." You retort to him as your anger bubbles. He just chuckles over the phone.

"Well if you would have seen what I originally got you it would've made more sense," He teases. You can only roll your eyes at the smugness in his voice, "Well that gift is still standing at the end of that trail in the woods. If you're brave enough to get it. Maybe you should bring that little girlfriend of yours. Or one of your many boyfriends." A heat blooms in your face when he says this.

"They're not-" You begin to shout, "They're not dating me and I'm not dating them. I'm definitely bringing Michael because he'll kick your ass." You whisper shout into the phone.

"Well then, come and get me sweetheart." He hangs up the phone and you resist the urge to smash it on the counter of the bathroom. You take a deep breath and open the bathroom door. If he wants you to go there so badly, fine, you'll go. You march back into your room to find Billy and Brahms gone. You shut your door and put on a different, warmer and durable outfit for the walk ahead of you. You grab your pocket knife and flashlight before leaving your room.

You march upstairs to Jason's room and knock on the door. You wait and there's no answer. You knock again and the door remains shut. You groan and turn around to find Michael watching you from his doorway. He's in his usual coveralls and latex mask. You silence the part of your brain screaming at you to give up and go alone and look Michael in the eye.

"I'm going on a walk in the woods and I need you to help me. Please bring a knife or whatever weapon you have on you and don't tell anyone we're leaving." You whisper to him. Michael doesn't move for a few moments before he turns back into his room and exits with a kitchen knife. It looks small compared to Michael. Everything looks small compared to Michael.

You two walk in silence out of the house and into the woods. You start walking down the path with your flashlight on. You have to turn around every once and awhile just to make sure Michael is still there. He's surprisingly quiet for someone who's almost seven feet tall.

"If we come across someone I'm not going to stop you from killing them I just ask that you do it away from me," You say as you spot the trail of flowers again. You look down the path and your flashlight stops before you can see the end of it. You turn back to Michael and look up at him, "I want you to stay here. But if I scream, run down this path alright?" Michael just looks back down at you with a faint nod of his head. You take a deep breath and walk down the path.