Strawberries and Cigarettes

Summary: Jeonghan is a, what they say a Villain and as he is a Villain he kidnaps his rival's important Companion Joshua Hong..

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

All his life JEONGHAN has kept on hearing the words that he is a Villain, why? Because he is bad, ruthless, merciless, he doesn't care if the person he is killing is a Child or a Women. So what he is just like that? Aren't Gangsters supposed to be like that? He really hates the society he lives in, First they want him to act like a Villain he is and when he does they criticise him....As child who's been neglected and not loved since childhood, made a deep whole inside his heart, which was now filled with nothing but endless hatred....he wanted to destroy the world but there was one person standing in the way...Whom they would call their Hero...

SUH YOUNG HO a.k.a JOHNNY...it was a name known all around the Country, and why? Simply because he Was the one to save the day. The day Jeonghan would destroy...He was the one to stop his illegal activities, coming in between his drug dealings and most importantly banning all of his clubs where illegal work would take place, but Yoon Jeonghan was man stubborn man, He would do it all again, not fearing a single thing...He was Yoon Jeonghan after all...

Like this one day Jeonghan had enough of johnny's shit so he decided to kidnap one of the most important Companion of johnny, The person who was behind all of his plans, who would track the locations for jeonghan's meeting and ruin it all...The one and only Hacker of johnny's Small hero team JOSHUA HONG...

Jeonghan signals his right hand man KIM MINGYU, and he throws a bucket full of water on the man tied on chair infront of him...he sees him jolting from his slumber, even though it was all but that...Joshua stripped his eyes open, slowly in taking the situation he was currently in...He looks in front and finds YOON JEONGHAN sitting in front of him, for a second Jeonghan sees the fear in his eyes, but it soon turned into sadness, he didn't know why...

"Finally awake."Jeonghan mutters seeing Joshua now wide awake, "why did you kidnapped me?", Joshua asks, voice calm much to Jeonghan's dismay, he wanted him to scream at him, to yell at him to let him go, but he did none of it...he was beyond confused now.."if you're thinking that by kidnapping me you can have Johnny crawling to you then you're wrong, he won't come", Joshua says, when he sees Jeonghan standing up and going out..."he will", Jeonghan says and goes out..leaving Joshua in all dark room, alone..

Time skip
2 weeks latter...

Jeonghan was frustrated, he knew that Johnny knew he has kidnap Joshua but Johnny didn't contacted him, not even once, it's been 3 weeks since he kidnapped Joshua but there was no movement by Johnny....Joshua was terrifyingly calm about whole situation...it didn't settled with him...

Whenever Jeonghan went to visit Joshua, he would only say one thing "he won't come", but jeonghan didn't believed an inch of it...After 2 weeks johnny hasn't shown up, Jeonghan, having had a history of being neglect and loneliness, is so fed up that he thought to show up at johnny's doorstep to yell at him...

he gets up from his bed, picking his gun he goes out, Rage could be seen in his eyes...his man making their way for him because they knew if anyone of them would talk to him in this state there's a high chance for them to die and they didn't obviously wanted that...

Jeonghan reached at johnny's doorstep, he pounded on the wooden door so hard that it splintered away at his fist. Small drops of blood fell from his hand, however he didn't feel any pain, he simply shook with rage. Seeing Jeonghan standing at his door johnny widen his eyes in shock, Jeonghan was known to work In silence, whenever johnny would bann his clubs or raid at his garages in search of drugs, Jeonghan won't show up for it....But him standing in front of him and with anger in his whole aura, just made him surprised....he thoughts 'what made him this mad?'...

Jeonghan doesn't think a single second and goes towards johnny, landing a perfect punch on his nose, johnny got caught off- guard and stumbles back towards his couch...he was still confused...

"How dare you?", Jeonghan yells at his face, clutching his collar tightly, "what have I even done?", Johnny stutters, "you really don't know?", Jeonghan laughs humorlessly, "you knew I kidnapped your companion, Your hacker, Joshua hong and you still didn't came to fetch him? You neglected him, That fucker he kept on telling me you won't come, but I thought you would, at least for him, but you", Jeonghan raised one more punch to his face.

"What? You're idiot Yoon Jeonghan, why would I even come for him? He's nothing for me, just a toy I used to get at you now that he is gone I don't care because I already have more, he's better off dead, you can kill him if you want"... Jeonghan was near door (which wasn't even there now-anyway) when he heard that. He felt rage, when suddenly the look of emptiness in Joshua's eyes flashed in his head. He looked back and-

BANG

Johnny's lifeless body falls down on couch, Blood splattered everywhere, with a hole in his forehead... Jeonghan goes back....

He reaches his base and goes towards the room he kept Joshua In, Upon entering inside he sees Joshua talking to Mingyu and laughing at man's humorless jokes.... Jeonghan didn't know why but felt a pull in his heart seeing that smile...he reaches them.
Feeling a presence in room both of men look at the door finding Jeonghan standing there, Mingyu immediately stood up from the floor where he was sitting with Joshua...Joshua too stood up, (after a week him being here Jeonghan didn't kept him tied up anymore). Jeonghan walks towards them and stretches his hand towards Joshua...

"wanna be my companion?", He asks and felt the ever so soft hands he hadn't felt before in his life slowly gliding in his rough hands, fitting perfectly, almost as if made for each other. And from there a new journey starts for both of them...

Journey of new life, Love, flames of passion and what not, With just the two of them being each other's companions...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I made this story after reading a prompt on Pinterest, I found it exciting so thought to make it...Hope so you like it..☺️♥️