Wake up!! (pt 2)

Funtime Freddy Swung his arms around you in a massive hug, burying his head in your shoulder. Early Bird? What was he on about..? And why did that sound so familiar...? He felt incredibly soft and warm, like a giant cloud as he slowly let his weight melt into you, still being wary not to hurt you. You didn't know what to do, but you felt another bout of blush rise to your face once again. You sat there awkwardly as he kept you held close to him, not knowing whether you should pull away or stay where you were.

"Freddy.." Foxy said, "I know you're happy, but you should probably give them an explanation before you get all... Cuddly..."

"Right, Sorry," he said, instantly letting you go as he started blushing.

Everyone stood awkwardly where they were, silence filling the room. Freddy was looking down at you, shuffling his feet from side to side with his hands behind his back, not being able to keep eye contact for more than a few seconds. He obviously wanted to say something, but the words would not come out of his mouth..

"So... When are you planning to wake up...?" Yenndo said, everyone turned to look at him. They obviously didn't expect him to be there. "What?" you say, confused. Didn't that kid you saw also ask you a similar question..?

"I'm sure you heard me right. I'm just saying what everybody's thinking." Yenndo finally took his eyes off his book and met eye contact with you. You never realised the penetrating gold colour they were before... Had you? "Okay I'm definitely not going insane just yet, Why does everyone keep asking me if I'm awake yet..."

"Well... It's a long story..." Bon bon said, you noticed he was sat on Freddy's shoulder.

"What do you mean a long story...?" you cocked your head to the side slightly.

"Well, you know all of us," Foxy started, but before he could continue, you interrupted.

"Wait, What? I mean I've been to all of your shows before, but we've never talked on a personal level..." Freddy looked kind of disappointed as you said that, and he plodded his way across the room and sat by himself, "I'm sorry if we have, I just don't remember..."

Foxy started talking to you once again, "Well you snuck in here after hours and fell asleep in the breaker room... You managed to convince Afton to give you a job here for both the day and night shift so you could practically live here, since you had been evicted. You met all of us and grew your bond with us..."

As Foxy finished talking, something resonated deep inside of you, trying to pry itself out of you. It was something that needed to be set free from you. It was like your entire life depended on it... Some things about what Foxy said felt familiar, but you couldn't tell why. Was he really telling the truth? Had you met everyone here before? Or was it just something similar that had happened in the past making you think all of this had happened before. Maybe everyone else was going mad, and you were the only sane one. This would've been what you thought, but one thing swayed your opinion... Afton... The name felt so familiar... Too familiar... You knew that he was one of the co-owners of Fazbear Entertainment, but something else felt familiar... Maybe you had met him before...

"So if what you say is true, what relationships did I have with everyone?" you were genuinely curious.

"Well you were good friends with me and Freddy," Freddy flinched slightly as Foxy said this.

"Acquaintances," C.B said.

"I guess I kinda saw you as a child, dear." Ballora said.

"And we were pranking buddies," Bon bon said, a smirk spreading across his face.

"Wait... Pranking buddies... That sounds..." Suddenly a memory flashed inside of your head, you HAD met everyone before, and you and Bon had pranked Freddy into waking up! "I REMEMBER NOW," as you said that, Freddy's face lit up with pure joy as he stared at you, "Y-You do!?"

You nodded frantically, and you felt your muscles become incredibly light, almost as if all the weight on your bones had been lifted from your bones. Your vision flooded with a bright light. "See you soon..."

And then you finally opened your eyes.......