seventeen!

[irl, texts, irl, texts!]

—————

TW: MENTIONS OF TOXIC PARENTS!!

[irl!]

LILY INHALES NERVOUSLY AS SHE walks anxiously over to her sister.

"alli?" she asks, trying to ignore how her voice trembles.

allison looks up, immediately pausing the conversation she was having with the rest of her friends.

"lily? what's wrong?" she asks suddenly, standing up to look at her with concern.

lily glances nervously at the concerned looks that are quickly forming on her friends' faces.

she shakes her head. "i—i'm fine. i just need to talk to you."

allison nods wordlessly as she follows her little sister into the kitchen.

allison motions for her to continue, but lily simply hands her her phone.

—————

[texts!]

mom 🙁 — eleanor
lilianna — lily

mom 🙁
lily.
please answer.
stop ignoring me.
your father and i need to speak with you.
it's urgent.
don't be a bitch and answer your mother now!!!

lilianna
what do u want?

mom 🙁
don't you fucking give me attitude.
you're lucky that i'm even talking to you now after what you and your sister did to your father and i.

lilianna
what WE did????
you guys are the ones that did bad shit to us.

—————

[irl!]

ALLISON SIGHS AS SHE LOOKS up from the phone and at her sister's guilt-filled face.

"lily!" she scolds, shaking her head at her in disbelief.

lily rolls her eyes. "what?"

allison groans. "why would you answer her? now she's not going to stop!"

as she goes to hand her back her phone, lily shakes her head and opens another contact's texts to her.

"there's more." she says, handing it back to her sister.

—————

[texts!]

dad 😐 — john
lilianna — lily

dad 😐
if you're not going to respect your mother then you need to respect ME.
stop being a bitch.
you are not a victim.
stop acting like it.

lilianna
i'm not disrespecting anyone.
i'm just not going to be a pawn in the two of ur games.
allison and i left ur lives a long time ago.
so how about u respect that and leave me alone?

dad 😐
i can't do that.
but we are both sick of you acting like you and your sister are all high and mighty and superior when you're not.

lilianna
leave me alone.

—————

A/N: hey guys! this is another filler chapter. sorry! i didn't realize that i didn't have anything written because i accidentally fell asleep after work and ended up sleeping all day and night so i didn't have time until today. i also need to finish chapter two of my matt fic to post today and then i'll try to write another chapter for this one! ily all and thank u sm for the support when i wasn't expecting it so soon <3
—hannah <3