fourteen!

[vlogs!]

—————

[vlogs!]

LILY WATCHES AS EVERYONE LAUGHS, undoubtedly keeping her from turning on and beginning to record her vlog.

"guys!" she yells, once she starts recording as she turns the camera to them.

they all turn to her, suddenly forgetting what they were just talking and joking about.

she giggles, quickly realizing that she's actually gotten their attention for the first time in the past half-hour.

"i'm trying to record my vlog!" she explains, motioning to her camera that is still, in fact, recording their faces and reactions.

"now, do you wanna keep blabbing and getting loud over there, or be guests on my vlog?"

elliot and madi share a look, not hesitating one bit to race over to her with excited smiles on their faces.

"duh!" elliot states with a big smile, while madi smiles and nods along with her.

as they sit beside her on the ground in the living room, they turn to look back at the rest of the guys, along with alahna.

the shorter girl rolls her eyes at them.

"idiots." she mutters as she walks over to them and sits on the far end of the couch.

"so? guys?" lily asks again, waiting for their answer.

it's quiet for a moment, before chris rolls his eyes at both matt and nick. "obviously we want to be in it."

and with that he walks over to them and sits beside madi and lily.

lily tries to ignore how his bare knee brushes against her own.

she flushes for a moment, before forcing herself to pretend like it didn't happen.

matt and lily look at each other at the same time; she pretends to be oblivious, while he gives a raised eyebrow in confusion.

she looks away from him, rolling her eyes at her own strange body for reacting to chris so weirdly—they've only been getting along with each other for a few weeks.

as nick and matt finally walk over to sit on the two open spots on the couch, lily turns her camera around, smiling. "alright, guys!" she says with an excited grin.

"in the first half of this vlog, i'm going to be a little more honest about a few things," she states, about to explain what she means by that, but stops short when chris rolls his eyes and groans playfully, off camera.

lily's eyebrows knit together in both frustration and confusion, trying to figure out whether he's kidding or being serious—she never knows with him.

after a few moments of silence, everyone, excluding lily, bursts into loud and breathless laughter.

lily frowns annoyedly, rolling her eyes.