six

WhatsApp
Chris
Hey Mads x
What you up to later?

I looked down at my phone buzzing on the table and noticed my hand was still on Harry's.

"Sorry" I took my hand away and placed it in my lap

"Is that Chris?" Harry asked

"Yeah," I shrugged "I'll text him later"

"Are you two a thing?" Harry sipped his chai latte

"No!" I pulled a confused face "I don't know why everyone thinks that"

"Sorry Mads! I heard him telling Ethan " Harry put his hand on my arm to relax me.

TIME HOP - MOVE IN DAY
I'd spent the past week with the boys, mostly Harry as Cal was busy working on his podcast company. I had tided the spare room and done a much needed deep clean of the kitchen.

"You all packed up?" Harry asked

I nodded, zipping my suitcase up. "You'll have to come visit me soon!"

"How about now?" Harry said picking up a box of bits and bobs "I mean I have no plans today I could help you unpack"

"Thanks Harry" I put my hand on his arm "You're a gem, you know that"

We carried my suitcase and few boxes to the building and finally collected my keys. My flat was on the top floor and had the most unreal view of the city.

"Corr this is nicer than mine and Freezy's gaff. Can I move in?" Harry joked walking around the unfurnished flat "You've got two spare bedrooms"

"One will be my filming and dressing room and the other will be for guests" I laughed "The moving guys are here now bringing up some furniture!" I clapped my hands with excitement.

We, well I should say I told Harry where to put furniture and he moved it with the workmen. It was furnished for the most part. I had found the majority of my furniture from Facebook Marketplace, so luckily it was already put together.

 I had found the majority of my furniture from Facebook Marketplace, so luckily it was already put together

Liked by TaliaMar, Vikkstagram and others
MaddieJordan: finally, moved in. not to get soppy but thank you to anyone who has supported me for making this possible x
TaliaMar: So so proud of you Mads
TheBurntChip: house warming party at urs ?
-> MaddieJordan: chippo i am on a detox forever after the weekend

Harry plopped himself on the sofa "Looks really good Mads. If the youtube ever fails you should do interior design"

I frowned slightly.

"Not that I think your channel is failing. I love your videos- I mean. You are doing well for yourself"

"You love my videos" I poked his stomach jokingly and sat beside him "Maybe we should film a video together soon. How do you fancy a say it or shot it?"