010

010:                              Friend or Woe

Noa and Wendnesday sat in Weem's office while the woman was pacing around the room angry. "That was a disaster! The mayor is furious! I've lost count of the angry phone calls, emails, and people in town, alumni and parents! They want answears and so do I." Weems stopped and looked at the two girls. Noa looked bored as she did always, and Wednesday answeared. 

"I would lead the ingusion but I left my thumnscrews back at home." The nonchlat attidue was making Weems even more mad.

" Miss Addams, miss Murphy. You both are on thin ice. Wafer-thin ice." 

"I didn't do anything. Burning statues does not bring me joy." Noa defented her self. Statues can be fixed. She went for more direct attacks. Weems galred at her. Of course she knew that, but she knew that the girl would be down for something like this with the right convicing method. 

"I swear on my late scorpion's soul, my hands are clear." Addams sweared. 

"I may not have hard evidence, but I see you. You two are trouble magnets." 

"If trouble means standing up lies, decades of discrimation," Wednesday stood up and walked towards Weems. "Centuries of treating outcsats like second class citizencs or worse." This is getting intresting. Noa watched as the two females kept talking. 

"What are you talking about?"

"Jericho." Wednesady answerd simply. "Why does this town even have Outreach day? Don't you know it's real history with outcasts? The actual story of Jespeh Carckstone?" Noa was intrested, she only ever heared bits of the story, never full. 

"I do." Weems wasn't happy to admit it, "to an extenet." 

"Then wha are you covering it up?" Asked Noa as she finaly stood up. "We will never be treated as equal, you know it." Noa was went towards the door ready to leave this room. 

"Thoese who forget history are doomed to repeat it." 

Was the last thing Noa heard Addams say as she closed the door. She didn't care if Weems called her father once again. She was already pissed at the whole day. The interactions with Normies didn't help. Bianca was waiting outside the door, wating for her friend. 

"She let you out this soon?" Bianca asked. 

"Don't know, I just left." 

Bianca chuckled, Noa was always like this. "I'm supprised you're still here." 

Noa scoffed. "They're just worried that the same thing happens like last time if I go to Normie school."

As they were walking to thier dorms. Noa turned to Binaca and said. "I'll have to sleep in your room tonight, Divina is with Yoko. Again." Bianca just nodded. 

<znaslliee speaks>

I know this one sucks but it will get better i just didn't had that much time but summer holiday started so i have more time then ever so the next chapter will be better i promise 

<33