001

001:                        wednesday's child is full of woe

"Have you heard about Enid's new roomate?" asked Ajax the light brown haired girl. When she was about to go to quad. 

"There are rummors that she killed kid and eat him." he continued. 

"And how many rummors you have heard already?" she asked him scepticly. 

"Noa, come on. I bet you a hundred that this one is true." he looked at her so sure of himself.

They entered the quad. The whole place was shaped into pentagon. Groups of outcasts were sitting by tables. In the middle was fountain, grass and concrete. While ago was raining so the air was fresh.

She rolled her eyes and looked for Bianca. The Nightshades  were getting weirder each time they held meeting. Whatever unspoken bussnis she had with Xavier needed to be dealt with, now

She saw her at the fountain talking with two other sirens. She started walking towards her, leaving Ajax alone.

"I'm assuming Scales are sirens?" asked the new girl her roomate. Watching girl approach few that were near the fountain.

"You catch on quick." Enid commented. She looked at Bianca and Noa.

"And those two girls," she pointed at them "Bianca Barclay and Norah Alaia Murphy, are the closest thing Nevermore has to royality." She looked back at Wednesday. 

"But everyone calls Norah just Noa, so don't bother learning her full name."

The girls went away speaking about something that made ther brown girl furius. 

"Although Bianca's crow been sliping latly, she used to date our resident tortured artists, Xavier Thrope."  she continued to ramble about something  Wednesday just said something to look like shes listening. But she searched her memory for when her parents mentiond the name Murphy. 

"Yo Enid! You're not gonna belive the dirt I heard about you're new roomate." Male voice interupted her searching. Enid stood infront of her.

"She eats human flesh." he continued not caring if someone heard them. "Chowed up on that that kid she killed, you better watch you back." he told her somewhat worried.

"Quite the contrary." she spoke up making Enid step out from infrot of her and look little guilty. The boy looked horrorfird. He looked franticly from Enid to Wednsday. She continued not caring of the boy thoughts at all.

"I actually  fillet the bodies of my victims, and feed them to my menagerie of pets."

He looked where Noa was and then to his feet. 

"Damn, I own Noa a hundred. But, whoa, you're black and white." he said after scanning her.

"Like a living instagram filter."