002

002:                                                Wednesday's child is full of woe

Ms. Thornhill drove her to Jericho. For her session, it was boring while Bianca had her fun with fencing she was stuck talking about her for an hour. Dr.Kinbott may be nice person but she hated her attempts to open up, it didn't work. She used once her power to escape but from on then she was forced to have her necklaes on desplay all the time.

"And we're here, have fun ms. Murphy. I pick you up once it's over." What she didn't like about Thornhill was she couldn't call her Noa no matter what. Otherwise she was nice and brave person. Normie working in outcast school brave.

"Yeah, see you later."she answerd bored.

<-------------> 

What felt like hours of torture was only forty-five minutes. 

"So, Noa, we also need to talk about the victims of your pranks."

Yeah, that. Weems was extermly mad at her for them. But they were rude to her friends. What was she supposed to do? And this white room was driving her crazy. Quite literally.

"They deserved it." Was her reply.

"They deserved it, isn't exuse for traume. The girl whose hair you set on fire is still trumatized. And the boys who jumped out of two story building because you told them and still just begining to heal." She told her with seriusnes in her voice.

"Those are just minimal details.  And details wern't important." she told the older woman, "plus the boys said they take any dare. And the girl was racist." that were good enought exuses.

"Noa we disscus it not  nearly kill them, if they do something wrong." Dr. Kinbott spoke after while but dropped the subject after she saw the girl didn't care.

"Now, let's speak about your mother." 

"Now happend in class when I was stuck with normie?" Bianca knew of her frinds dislike towards normies and she also knew why, that made her only one one who knew of her the girls past. But in return Noa knew hers. 

"Addams challenged me into duel. And I wont." She answerd her with pride in her voice.

"Really? Not like I was doupting."

"Yeah, we were even, then for the final point she called military challange, so I gave her face little colour." They were again in Biancas room. As much as Noa liked Yoko and Enid, the warewolf was too energic for her liking.