“General!”

“Silent! Today, I will defeat those insolent Kaisteins and raise Bahara’s honor!”

Of course, Yamanta was not an idiot either.

He left a few soldiers behind for his adjutant who was still worried. If the soldiers were there, he could defend himself.

“Come on! Crush them, warriors!”

Although he was only a general of one castle, Yamanta was one of Bahara’s warriors. Just like the others, he roared, raving about blood and battle.

Besides, he wasn’t alone.

As if letting loose all of what they had been enduring so far, the momentum of Bahara’s troops descending the mountain was terrifying.

“Beat those f*cking bastards!”

“Kill them all!”

All was charging with the momentum to destroy Ian’s troops. They accelerated as they descended from the mountain. 

Although there was a wooden obstacle at the front of Ian’s camp.

“This is nothing! Jump over everything!”

“This can’t stop us!”

It was too low an obstacle for the goats. The mountain cavalry, following Yamanta, overcame the obstacle with great ease. At this rate, Ian’s camp would be destroyed at once.

However, General Yamanta’s expression changed in the next second.

He had no choice but to.

‘What the hell is this ominous feeling?’

It was because Ian’s soldiers did not show any agitation.

Surely, he had confirmed that they were dead drunk after being wasted just a moment ago.

Normally, one would get surprised when an enemy attacked them while they were drinking.

However, none of Ian’s soldiers were surprised or ran away.

No, rather, they threw their glasses and lifted the weapon at their side as if they had been waiting.

Yamanta sensed something was wrong.

“General! Slow down! Something is off!”

“What?”

But it was too late.

Even before Yamanta finished issuing his command, Bahara’s mountain cavalrymen were already jumping toward Ian’s camp.

And it was then.

“Raise it up!”

A young but deep voice was heard. No, it wasn’t just that voice.