𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝟒𝟏

Start from the beginning

As I sat there, grinning from ear to ear, he suddenly grabbed my arm and tugged me towards him. As he held me close, his lips brushed against my skin, "Unbelievable." he muttered, planting a kiss into my hair.

With a gentle smile, I reached out and began to stroke the soft fur of the puppy nestled in his lap. But there was still one thing missing - a name.

"What's her name?" I look up at him curiously, he gives me a shrug, still quiet, gently patting her. "Can we name her Dior?" I named Louis after Louis Vuitton, and given the abundance of designer things we own, I think it's fitting.

"Like the brand?" With a soft chuckle, he scoops up the wriggling puppy in his arms and lifts it high into the air. She's got big brown eyes and pointy ears, black and brown coating, "She looks like a Dior." he shrugs with a nod.

I smiled, leaning up to leave a gentle kiss on his cheek. As I turned to move away, he pulled me back down, his lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss. He trailed kisses all over my face, a smile spread across his face. "Thank you," he whispered, his lips still pressed against mine. I couldn't help but smile back as he kissed me once more before we finally parted.

With a grin on my face, I swiftly slip out of the warmth of the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I leant towards the mirror, admiring my reflection as I put on Chanel pearl earrings before stepping back and smoothing out my dress.

I've spent the entire day with Ryder and Dior, although he seems to only be giving attention to the dog. Might of been a dumb decision, I don't like to share.

I walk back out of the bathroom, to find him playing with her yet again. "I think you might just be my new favourite." Teasing in his tone as he spoke, peppering her face with gentle kisses. I pin him with a look, folding my arms over my mini bow dress.

"I'm kidding," he said with a smirk, standing up and making his way towards me. As he pulls me closer, his hands slide around my waist and over my ass.

He leant in close, his breath warm against my forehead. "You look good." I smiled in response, my eyes meeting his for a brief moment before I gently pushed him back to tend to his tie.

My fingers moved nimbly as I deftly tied the knot, my mind focused on the tie when he suddenly grins mischievously, "Remind me to use this on you later." he muttered before giving me a quick kiss and turning his attention back to his dog.

With a playful roll of my eyes, I make my way towards the kitchen to get my purse. I haven't exactly told him where we're going, he thinks it's just dinner so he still has no idea about the dinner. That's unless Finn has already told him. But Ryder isn't dumb, he's probably already figured it out.

I hear him come down the hallway from the bedroom, "I left her in her bed, she might cry." he uses a dramatic tone. I knew he would love her, but I'd never seen him be this soft with anything. Except me, of course.

I shake my head, with a smile, turning to face him. "She'll be fine," I reassured him, "Let's go." With a burst of excitement, I clap my hands together, grabbing his hand and pulling him along with me out the door.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

He would've gotten the idea as soon as he saw the immense amount of cars and the huge club we're parked in front of.

Finn and I managed to pull some strings and get a whole club to ourselves for the night, just for Ryder. Those who Ryder would recognise had been invited, of course, but Finn had taken it upon himself to add a few of his own friends to the mix but Ryder wouldn't mind.