Lutch chuckled lightly, his concern momentarily giving way to a more lighthearted demeanor. "This is the first time you talk about food, Selene," he said, shaking his head. "But you're right, we could all use a good meal."

Admiral joined in with a smile. "I've been smelling lobsters since earlier, who wants one too?" he offered, his voice tinged with a hint of amusement.

"Exclude me from that, I have to attend a virtual meeting," Valan said before he slid his hands under his pants and started to walk.

May gusto pa sanang ihabol si Admiral, subalit pinigilan na siya ni Lutch sabay iling ng isang beses. It's another unspoken conversation that they both understand while I stood there with crossed eyebrows. Men know their own kind a lot.

We went back to the suite and Admiral ordered the food. When it arrived, my eyes glimmered with so much happiness and I can't even imagine how excited I was to eat these different cuisines. I have been deprived of real food for the last week and this is my first ever proper meal.

The aroma of the sumptuous feast filled the room, tantalizing my senses and making my mouth water in anticipation. Plates upon plates of delectable dishes were laid out before us, a feast fit for a king. There were savory meats, succulent seafood, vibrant salads, and a myriad of side dishes that showcased the diversity of flavors and culinary delights.

As I sat at the table, my eyes widened with excitement, taking in the colorful array of dishes. Unable to contain my enthusiasm, I eagerly sampled each dish, relishing in the explosion of flavors that danced on my taste buds. The tender meat melted in my mouth, the seafood burst with freshness, and the carefully crafted sauces and spices enhanced every bite.

With each mouthful, I could feel my energy replenishing, my body rejoicing in the nourishment it had long been deprived of. I savored each bite, savoring not only the taste but also the freedom that came with it. It was a moment of pure bliss, where worries and uncertainties faded into the background, replaced by the simple joy of indulging in good food.

As I glanced around the table, I could see the same contentment mirrored on the faces of my companions. Mukha kaming mga patay gutom at kanya-kanya lamang ng kuha at lamon, ni wala na kaming pakialam sa bawat isa.

It was a joyous event that only lasted for a few minutes when we all heard an explosion nearby, as if another danger had come during our leisure time. Nakita ko pa ang pag-bitaw ni Admiral sa hawak niyang drumsticks at ang pag-buga ni Lutch sa kakainom niya lang na tubig.

Admiral's eyes darted towards the source of the explosion, his brows furrowing with concern. Without a moment's hesitation, he rose from his seat, his instincts kicking into high gear. Lutch followed suit, his expression transitioning from contentment to alertness in an instant.

I could feel the adrenaline surging through my veins, my body tensing in response to the impending danger. The room was suddenly charged with an air of urgency, as we quickly realized that our leisure had been interrupted by a new threat.

Agad kaming lumabas para tingnan ang kaguluhan sa labas. The once serene and idyllic surroundings now seemed tinged with an ominous aura, as if the peaceful facade had been shattered along with the deafening sound. The air was heavy with a mix of smoke and unease, the scent of burning debris lingering in the atmosphere.

Maraming nagsisigawan at nagtatakbuhan palayo sa bahay na biglang sumabog. It was the area where the people laugh and danced happily. Sino naman ang nangahas na sirain ang kanilang masayang pagtitipon?

As we rounded the corner, the sight before us confirmed our worst fears. The once tranquil landscape had transformed into a chaotic scene of destruction. Rubble and debris littered the ground, and the air was thick with smoke, obscuring our vision.