9.

Wc ~ 1687

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Reader POV -

I feel myself wake up hearing beeping and as I try to my eyes the bright lights shine through my eyelashes making me squint.

I feel a hand on my arm. My eyes adjusting to the light I look over and it's Renia.

She's crying.

"Im so sorry Y/n!" She puts her head on my bed as she sobs into the bed. "Re-" my voice cracks as I try to speak. "Renia" My voice is rough.

"If I wouldn't have told you to go out with him you wouldn't be here right now" I guide my eyes around the room looking at the boring white walls. My vision makes it way back to Renia.

"It's okay, it was my old foster brother.. he's done worse than that" I take my hand and put it over hers. I didn't realize the door was open when I looked around the first time but then I realized someone was standing there. It was Ghost.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Was all she said holding my hand. I felt so bad. She didn't deserve to see me like this. "Renia please stop. I'm fine I swear"

"No your not" I hear that raspy voice getting closer. "You have 3 broken ribs and on is fractured, you will need care while you are healing" I sigh as something close like this situation has happened before. "I'm fine really I can make due" I try to sit up when I get a sharp pain through my body.

"I've been assigned as your nurse and to protect you since Julian hasn't been caught yet. He is apart of a cartel we are looking for at the moment so that doesn't help." I snap my head to him.

"He's.." I swallow a breathe that I didn't even realize I was holding. Ghost just nods and looks at me with a blank stare. I look down at my body in this stupid hospital gown. "When can I leave?" I look at Renia who's sobs have subdued.

I rub her hand and try my best to smile. "Nurses said you can leave in about a week or two" I sigh closing my eyes and leaning back slowly. 'Great'

"What am I going to do. I cant record for at least a 2 months. I'm going to loose money. I cant even go to work. What the fuck man" I pinch the bridge of my nose trying to figure out what to do. Renia grabs my hand off my face and looks at me. "All you need to worry about is healing. I know you have a few videos you meant to post and I will post them for you" I can't help but smile at her.

I forgot Ghost was even there I look at him and his eyes are still. I can't read his emotions.

————————————————————————————

The 2 weeks fly by as I slept most the time and having everyone visit. Soap would bring stupid little gifts, we have grown close since we met. He's almost like a real brother. A feeling I've never really had.

Price would sometimes bring me cookies or a little desert. He acted as if he was my father, I was fine with that. He was sweet and caring, trying to make sure I was doing alright.

Ghost only visited 3 times compared to the rest. Renia would come by everyday and give me updates on her and Mohawk.

It was the day I'm getting released and I've never been so excited to get out of bed. Ghost is standing by my side as I try to get out of bed so I can get changed. Renia dropped some clothes off for me to wear. I try to reach my hands behind my back to untie the gown but it hurts so much to move. Ghost unties the gown and watched as it fell off mg body.

I grab my underwear and try to put them on but all I got was a painful groan as I hold my stomach. Ghost takes them out of my hand getting on his knees, putting my feet through the holes and sliding them up before grabbing my shorts and doing the same.