5.

Wc - 1380

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Reader POV-

Finally it's time for my break as I make my way outside. Grabbing my phone and clocking my break.
I open the door to the back and head to the wall. leaning up against the wall going through my phone.

"Hey love.." I reach to grab my knife in my pocket at the voice before realizing who it was. "Oh hey." I dryly reply think about the incident earlier.

"Why did you run from me before" He approached my side standing up against the wall too. "I umm." I think about my choice of words.

"I know you know what I do for a living out side of this job and I.. as I was passing your door earlier I heard my recent video playing kind of getting me nervous because you know what I said about you..." I stammer out because it's so embarrassing. Still looking forward not even giving the man a glimpse.

"I did hear what you said about me.. So you think I'm sexy?" i hear the smirk in his raspy voice.

I feel like i'm dying my face red and body is hot. Standing next to him I feel small. I feel belittled.

"Maybe.. Yes I do" I sigh. "Well why don't I take you back to mine for the night" I feel his arm snake around my waist and pull me closer. Finally not being able to resist it I look up at him through the mask I see his hooded eyes staring into mine. "Are you drunk again" I try to push away.

"Not this time love just want to see what you can really do"

————————————————————————————

slight NSFW ——

My legs around his waist with my back is pressed up against his bedroom door as we heavily make out. His mask slightly above his nose. His hands roaming my body as I have my arms around his neck. Breathing through our noses as we break from the heated kiss.

He opens the bedroom door and closes it with his foot while walking to the bed and laying me on it. "You really seemed to enjoy yourself in those videos love"

I blush and turn away getting slightly embarrassed.

"It was quite.. sexy I shall say" He leans down kissing my jaw slowly down to my collarbone. I let out a whimper and I feel him smirk against my neck. He licks my collar bone then starts to give me hickeys while his hands guide up my shirt.

"This okay?" He question letting out a breathe. "Yes.. yes please keep going" I moan out getting impatient. I want him. No I need him. He gets back to work on my neck then leans back to slide my shirt over my head.

"Just stunning you are..." He stares at my heart covered bra. I reach my hands behind me and unclip my bra for him letting my breast fall out. He groans at the sight and leans down. His tongue circling my harden buds. I slightly grab his mask. He tenses and stops what he was doing. "What are you doing" He asks in a now stern voice. "Please take the mask off?" I ask in a breathy voice.

"No." He replies and pulls his mask back down all the way. I watch as he stands up and heads towards the bedroom door. "I think it's best if you get dressed and leave." Opening the door and heading to the kitchen. I get my bra and shirt back on confused on what just happened.

"Why do I need to leave?" I ask seeing him stand in from of the counter. "You have no right asking that." He sounds so cold. I shudder at his voice. "Did I do something? Was it because what I asked?" Trying to get a answer.