Chapter 24: School Drama

Start from the beginning

But as I walked through the hallway, every student I walked passed all looked at me with hostility and doubtfulness. Really, the stares all hurt.

I guess I deserve this kind of treatment. After all, I just ruined a guys life by taking his family away from him. That guy being Arata, and I plan to apologize to him.

Toru:"..Umm..excuse me?" I called to a random girl.

Random girl:"U-uhhh...please...I don't have any money on me..." She informed.

Toru:"N-no...I ju-" I was cut off as her friend grabbed her hand and ran.

Random friend:"Get away from us, jerk!" She shouted at me.

Now seeing their reactions made my heart drop. Was I really this much of an asshole? Just what made me into this kind of asshole? Why did I become this asshole?

My thoughts were all jumbled up. As my face showed a visible frown of sadness. Of course I deserve this, but still, it doesn't mean that it won't affect me. I deserve this.

 I deserve this

Toru"...." I stayed quiet as I saw the two girls's figure fade away in the distance.

And so, I continued on with my walk towards the cafeteria. Everybody all scooted and moved away from me as I walked through the halls, completely avoiding me like the pest that I am.

Toru:"Haaah...just how can I do it?...How can I make things right?" I asked myself as I enter the cafeteria.

I opened the doors and entered in. Immediately everyone all looked at. All eyes were on me as they looked at me with the same hostility, but this time, some were pity.

Toru:'I guess they saw the news.' I referenced the murder of my family

However, someone wasn't feeling the same way towards me. In fact, he was smirking as he waved his hand at me. It was Masuru. A friend of mine as I describe it.

His famous for being one of the most attractive guys in the whole campus

His famous for being one of the most attractive guys in the whole campus. But just like me, his an asshole, which is to be expected if his friend with me.