Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jerry's pov:

Yesterday was quite the encounter

Yesterday was quite the encounter. I had just saved a girl from getting raped by a delinquent and her, calling us heroes despite us being a so-called criminal organization. That's mostly because the police don't like us that much.

Well, except one cop. Mamuro Atsuko. A splendid cop who believed in old school justice. Saving people and beating up the bad guys. Me and him had the same mindset, which is my reason for forming my organization. Truly someone worthy to be called my friend.

With that in mind. I was currently walking through the cemetery as I crouch down a certain grave. The grave of the said cop, Mamuro Atsuko.

It was quite a walk and this was because if me

It was quite a walk and this was because if me. This was the place me, him and another one took an oath of brotherhood and became sworn brothers over one drink of Sake.

We swore to protect the street we were born from and promised to die together, no matter what...I guess we couldn't keep the promise.

Jerry:"Hey there, your bastard." I said to the man under the ground.

Despite the term I used, it was just the nickname I was used to call him. It was to show much of a block-head he was. And yet, this was the reason why people all came near him.

Jerry:"It's been a while, how've you been?" I asked.

I then sat down infront of the grave as I a candle, of which I lit up and placed it on his grave. I then put my hands together and prayed for my friend.

After that, I separate my palms as I continue to sit down.

Jerry:"Has heaven been treating you well? I hope they are." I hoped.

And after that, a brief moment of silence enveloped the grave site, as I sat there for a few moments before stood up to leave.

Jerry:"When my time comes, you better buy me a drink when I enter heaven." I informed Mamuro.

With that, I turn around to leave the gravesite. This place was sacred and I show my respect by leaving quietly to not disturb the spirits of the dead as they sleep eternally in peace.