ʚ19ɞ ( Final )

There's a sudden knock on the door and the small cat ran to the door with food in her mouth.

" I got it!!! " she yelled then opened the door and saw the pink hair girl with two girls behind her.

" Morning Liz-yah " Leeseo and Wonyoung greeted her behind Rei.

" Morning Baby " Rei greeted then kissed her cheek.

The younger with bangs eyes widened as she got kissed without knowing.

" Yah, you should've texted me first " she whined.

" Who's that??!! " Gaeul yelled from the kitchen.

" No one, just your girlfriend, Yujin unnie's and mine " she yelled back.

The unnies then ran to the front door with their bags and acted like they're ready.

" Shall we go?? " they both asked in sync.

" Whipped " Liz said.

Wonyoung and Leeseo chuckled then pulled them outside. Liz locked the door then ran to Rei who's gesturing Liz to hold her arm and she held it.

_________________

They all walked into the school together and everyone in the hall was shocked and some were fanboying and fangirling.

" oh my god, they both look so cute " some whispered.

" Ikr, I hope they won't break up " other whispered.

" Go LizRei "

The couples looked around the hall and surprisingly non of them were disappointed at the sudden change.

Rei took that moment to look at Liz straight in the eye then kissed her on the spot. The crowd was cheering but then someone ruined the moment and stepped in front of the couple.

"  Eww, you wanna waste all your precious life on that cheap disgusting slut " NingNing said.

Rei was furious and was about to walk to NingNing but then Liz stopped her before people would get their cameras out.

" You bout me or yourself cuz honey, you ain't looking like a model yourself " Liz snapped at the older which caused everyone to ' ooooh '.

NingNing just gasped and stomped her feet. " Well at least I'm not in need for attention "

The younger rolled her eyes. " Girl, that's still not you.look instead of wasting your time on coming up with a comeback,why don't ya find someone who's willing to fuck with you " Liz said.

NingNing was red in anger and embarrassment. As she was about to made her comeback, someone interrupted her.

" Excuse me, can you help me find the principal's office?? " a girl asked. NingNing looked at her up and down then smirked as an approval.

" Sure, sweetie. What's your name?? " she asked seductively.

" Giselle " she said.

" Ooh, that's a nice name. Come on, let me show you " NingNing took the girl's hand then walked away crowd like nothing happened.

Everyone was dumbfounded and blinked their eyes many times then decided to get on their businesses.

" Come on, unnie " she kissed Rei's cheek then took her hand.

" We don't wanna be late "  She then dragged the older to class and leaving the others behind.

Yujin scoffed. " Did that girl really ditched us?? " Yujin asked with an offensive tone. " Yea, we're basically the ones who raised her " Gaeul played along with the offended puppy girl.