ʚ3ɞ

Liz POV:
I walked into the school alone. No, Yujin unnie & Gaeul unnie are sick for 2 days bcuz they got food poisoning.

I ALREADY TOLD THEM THAT MACARONI CHEESE WAS OVERDUE.

Anyways I quickly put the note into Rei's locker then casually walked to my locker.

I opened it, took my books & slammed my locker shut.

I turned around and saw someone that I really don't wanna see right now, not tomorrow, NOT EVER.

" Sup Pick Me "

I sighed. " Sup Ning Yi Zhuo " I replied with a smirk. "You ugly piece of shit!! Don't ever call me that!! And don't come near my GIRLFRIEND!!! " NingNing said.

I rolled my eyes then looked at her. " tsk oh please, Rei unnie doesn't even know you & I don't see her & you together " my bold self was able to snapped at her.

She begun to gasped dramatically. Ah why she's so annoying??!!!

" And How Come You Call Her Unnie But Not Me!!! " NingNing yelled.

" Just bcuz you're the principal's daughter doesn't mean you get my respect, princess " I mocked her.

I can see her face is turning red like really really RED. Hahaha I love it when she gets mad.

" You listen to me, goody two shoes. Stay Away from My Rei or I'll Give You A Black Eye Just Like Last Time " the meanie said

NingNing put up her fist & was ready to punch me. I held my head low and quickly shut my eyes as I knew what was coming.

But then I didn't feel anything. I reopened my eyes & saw Rei unnie in front of, blocking NingNing's fist.

" You Slut, how many times do I have to tell you, I hate you,you don't have my respect, you're not my girlfriend, I'm clearly single & Don't You Ever Dare Hurt Her!!! "

She yelled and pointed at me. She turned to me then turned to NingNing. I looked around to see everyone crowded & recording the scene.

OMG how embarrassing!! As they were distracted, I quickly grabbed Rei unnie out of the crowd & ran to the back of the school where the field is.

We both arrived & stopped our track. We are panting like crazy then I sat down on the ground, so does Rei unnie.

" Thanks for pulling me out of there, nerd " she said.

I smiled at her. " Nah it's no big deal. I just don't want people to filmed you almost wanna punch that bitch " I said.

I heard a chuckle & looked at Rei who's chuckling. Her voice is really sweet.

" That's the first time, I've ever heard a nerd cursed " she said.

I rolled my eyes then show a grin. " You think that's funny, Yujin unnie is much more worse than me " I said.

She begun to burst out laughing. " Is that so?? Hm maybe you ain't that innocent after all " Rei unnie said with a smile.

I was stunned by her laughs & her words. Tbh I'm more stunned to see her smile so beautiful.

" Was that an insult or a compliment?? " I asked innocently.

" Heh nvm, I kinda like you, kid " she said.

She ruffled my hair and lifted her hand. " Maybe we could be friends after all, want that?? " she asked.

I showed a big smile then nodded. I placed my hand on hers then we both shake them.

We pulled away our hands then we begun to walked to our class. " Oh don't get too attached to my soft side bcuz when we're at public, I'm gonna behave cold " she said.

I shrugged it and nodded. We both continued to walk to our class.

________

At lunch, I walked to my usual table where me, Yujin unnie & Gaeul unnie always sit.

I sat down & start eating. God I feel so lonely without them.

Rei's POV:
We all sat at our usual table & begun talking about some shits.

" OMG I feel like shit without Yujin!! I keep on dreaming about her, thinking about her & I'm literally going crazy now!! " Wonyoung whined.

" Me too!! Without Gaeul unnie, who am I gonna stare at the entire time??!! " our maknae whined.

I roll my eyes & looked away from the dramatic brats. I looked around & spotted Liz sitting alone.

Aww my poor heart. My baby needs me. Oh my I think I'm starting to develop a crush over her!! AH!!!

Suddenly, I felt some sympathy for my poor baby. I walked towards Liz & she finally looked at me.

" Hey so um wanna join us?? You seem lonely & I felt pity soooooo " I said.

Her face lit up & nodded. Haha how cute. I pulled her hand to make her stand up then I lead her to my friends' table.

We both made our way to the table & I helped Liz to sit down. I looked at Wonyoung & Leeseo who are looking so shock.

" did you see what I see?? " Wonyoung said. " Yea you're not alone unnie " Leeseo said.

I rolled my eyes then looked at them. " oh come on it's not that big of a deal " I said with annoyance.

" You've never bring someone over to join us. In fact, you've never let us have anyone over our table " Wonyoung said.

" That's true. Basically you don't even give a shit to anyone before " Leeseo said.

I scoffed at their statement. " Maybe that's true but I still don't care about it " I said.

I looked over at Liz and she was eating her food like an obedient dog.

Then, she stopped eating even though there some food left. I looked at Liz then looked at the leftover food.

" What's this?? " I asked.

She looked at me with an innocent look. " What's what?? " she asked back.

" This " I pointed at the food. " You should finish them, not wasting them besides you're kinda looking like a skeleton " I said.

But she became stubborn & shook her head with a pout. I sighed then picked up a piece of food.

I put the food in front of her mouth but she's not opening it. So I have to use force.

I tickled her neck and she finally opened it. I stuffed the food into her mouth then I made her chew.

I begun to feed her like a baby. Everyone was looking at me then I got annoyed.

" What are y'all looking at, assholes??!!!!" I yelled then everyone quickly minded their own business.

After every last bite, the bell rang & we begun walking to class. I walked her to our class, Chemistry.

I was about to sat at the back of the class but then I felt a tuck on my sleeves. I looked beside me and saw Liz clinging to my arm.

She was looking at something then I looked at what she was looking.

It was that NingNing bastard. I understood what she was gonna tell me. I pulled her to the back of the class where I'm gonna sit.

We both sat down & I looked over to Liz. She looked back at me & mouthed out ' thank you '.

I nodded without a smile. We both turned to the front where the teacher is teaching.

I peeked over Liz & she was so focused. Her tongue was sticking out a bit at the side of her lips.

Haha She's so cute UWU!!! Wait did I just UWU??!!