ʚ6ɞ

3rd Person POV:
It's been 2 days since the unnies have recovered from their food poisoning. Gaeul & Liz went to class together while Yujin had other plans.

Yujin's arms were wrapped around the younger's small waist, Wonyoung threw her head back a little for the older you kiss her neck easily.

The girl with bangs continued to kiss the younger's pretty neck. Wonyoung moaned quietly as they both were in an empty classroom & people would hear them outside.

" Having fun, Wonnie?? " the older asked, looking at the younger.

" Very much " the younger answered back, placing her hands onto Yujin's chest.

The older smirked then sniffed the younger's perfume. Her head looked up then they both locked their eyes with each other. Basically zoned out.

OMG, I'm looking right at her now!! Oh damn, what should I do??!! Do I have to tell her about my feelings now or wht??!!   Wonyoung thought.

God, she's so beautiful. She even got the bunny visuals. Ah!! She's so cute & pure looking. Tho, should I tell her??? Nah, probably not but soon  Yujin thought.

The both girls were zoned out then they share a gentle kiss.

However, the kiss ends when the bell rang. Yujin quickly buttoned up Wonyoung's shirt then kissed her temple.

" See ya " the older said before she rushed to her class.

Wonyoung stood there then sighed. She grabbed her bag then off to her class as well.

I'm such a coward for her  Wonyoung thought.

______________

It's still a normal day for the Nerds. They went to their usual table and eat their usual lunch from the cafeteria.

Then suddenly, a pink hair girl walked to their table. Gaeul, Yujin & Liz looked up to see Rei.

" Hey um, so my friend send me here to ask if y'all wanna seat with us " Rei said.

The unnies raised their eyebrows then looked at the table where Leeseo & Wonyoung were waving at them.

They both looked back at Rei.

" So??? Is it a yes or yes??" Rei asked bluntly.

The three nerds looked at each other then nodded.

The pink hair girl pulled Liz up so she could stand up then she signal the unnies to stand up as well.

They all followed Rei who's walking to Wonyoung's & Leeseo's  table.

Yujin sat next to Wonyoung & Gaeul sat next to Leeseo. Meanwhile, Liz have to seat next to Yujin & Rei have to seat next to Gaeul.

Liz & Rei sitting face to face now. " Hey, unnies. Hey, Liz " Leeseo greeted with a smile.

" Hey, Leeseo-yah " Yujin, Gaeul & Liz greeted back. " Why the both of you didn't come yesterday??" Leeseo asked with pout.

" & the day after " Wonyoung said with a pout as well.

" Well, do get us wrong, ok " Gaeul said. " Yea, we're smart buuuuut we can be quite dumb from time to time " Yujin said shyly.

IVE raised their eyebrows & looked at each other as they're fucking confused.

" She means that they ate an expired macaroni cheese & they had food poisoning after eating it " Liz said with a ' done face '.

IVE became silent then they were laughing their ass off. Yujin & Gaeul looked down.

" HahahahHaha, I'm sorry. I know I should give you unnies sympathy but hahaha " Leeseo laughed.

" Yea, this is too MuCH, HahahHahaaha " Wonyoung laughed.

Rei stopped laughing then wipe her laughing tears away. She then slapped Leeseo's shoulder. She also slapped Wonyoung's shoulder.

They both hissed a little bit from the slap. " Sorry " they both apologize in sync.

" that's kinda better " Yujin said.

Gaeul nodded then Liz giggled. They all starts to eat their lunch without distractions or anything.

As they all were done eating, they all went to their classes seperately except for Liz & Rei. They got the same class together.

Once they went in, there still no teacher, just a few students minding their own business.

They both sat in the front row then dropped their bags on the floor.

" Oh, you have to excuse me, unnie. I have to go to the restroom " Liz said.

Rei just nodded then the younger rushed out of the class. She didn't knew that someone was there to follow her.

____________

" Ah "

Liz sighed in relief from her toilet business then she went to the sink. She washed her hands, dried them then walked out of the restroom.

She was about to walk her way to class but then she remembered the note. She haven't put it in Rei's locker.

Her hand reached into her pockets then found her notes for the older. She went towards Rei's locker then put the note in.

She shut it close quietly so no one will hear. She turned around & saw a fierce & angry looking NingNing.

She gasped then her hair got pulled by the blonde girl. She pulled her to an empty classroom then let go of her hair.

Liz hissed in pain. " What Do You Think You're Doing??? " Liz asked.

" Definitely not spying on you " the older said, rolling her eyes.

" I just wanna see that why on earth will someone like Rei will stood up for a nerd like you " NingNing said.

She pushed the younger a little. Her back hits the door then NingNing pinned her.

" Now, I know why. You're the one who's had been giving her the notes that SHE READ " NingNing said.

" You know, not many people were lucky enough to have Rei reading their letters but out of all people " NingNing said as she turned around.

The younger is now looking at the older's back.

" SHE CHOSE TO READ YOUR NOTES INSTEAD " the blonde said as she looked back at the scared Liz.

" I've seen Rei picked up those pink  colored notes then smiled at it!! "

" I haven't seen she was this happy & I don't want you to be the one who's special enough to make her smile " NingNing said sternly.

Liz gulped all her saliva.

" She - she didn't know that I was she one wrote them " the younger looked down.

The older looked at her with her eyebrows raised.

" You mean she didn't knew it was you "

Liz nodded. NingNing smirked then walked closer to her.

" Then let me tell you something "

" If you even dare to touch her or talk with her, I'll exposed you that you're the one who keeps writing those notes " NingNing said.

Liz's eyes widened. She was very shocked about the older's threat. She didn't knew that the blonde older was this obsessed with her. Tho, she have to promised her.

Or else Rei will think that Liz was very weird & the younger will probably get all of hate for ruining the older's reputation.

She nodded then NingNing patted her head. She left the empty classroom with an evil grin.

The younger was beyond terrified but then she understand that she can't interfere the principal's daughter.

She went back to class, pretending that everything was ok even though it was not.