twenty seven

Mulai dari awal

they pulled up to the place and they came through backstage so the fans couldn't see them yet. everybody woke up looking around wondering where the fuck they at.

"aight we here ima see yall" dd said ending the live. "wake y'all asses up" david shouted at everybody that was sleeping. we all got out the car everybody was stretching and shit.

we was walking into the place and we was walking through the back. the place was already packed up with fans and security.

when we walked in they were playing other music while they gathered all the fans in and stuff. we was in the back and they already had the mic's checked up and gave them each a mic.

the dj started talking and telling the crowd to make noise and then it go so loud because everyone was yelling. they started playing dd's song and then everyone walked out on the stage making the crowd scream and go wild.

all of us was on the stage and dd and ddot were in the front because they were the 'main event' i guess. i noticed that a lot of people in the crowd noticed me. "PARIS PARIS, OH MY GOSH  THATS PARIS!!" i heard this one girl yell.

"Take my phone take my phone!" one of the fans yelled so i went up and took her phone recording and showing me and dd rapping to the song in the background then giving her back her phone smiling.

the next song started playing making everyone yell pulling out their phones.

Os, let's do it, Os, let's do it
Rundown gang gon' boom 'em
Os, let's do it, Os, let's do it, Os, let's do it

Like Sha Gz, you on what?
Like ya' mans ain't get shot in the butt
Keep talking on Notti, can't wait 'til I see you
I'ma have your stomach lookin' see through
Woo, Rah Rah, like one got poked
And the other got shot in his matha
And these niggas is dirty and bummy
Catch me a bunny, we gon' make him hop.

dd was rapping his part then dee came up doing his part and it was litty as fuck i just wish i had some za.

im not even gon lie the place was too lit and that song had me turnt as fuck. the crowd was really vibey and they came with the energy, i love that for them.

i didn't even know that his fans was gonna know me like that and it actually had me suprised alittle bit. so much people was asking for pictures with me and dd.

and y'all already know ddot had to do his lil song too. technically everyone there did they own song and all of them was fye.

jstar got a bottle of water and started splashing it in the crowd everytime the beat dropped. we was i there for a long time and the show was over and we all got off stage.

"that's was mad fye" i said. we left the spot through the back and it was a couple of fans back there i guess they were waiting for us. "can i get a picture with all of ya?" this girl asked.

"yeah sure" ddot answered and we all stood together taking a group picture and the fan was so happy. it was starting to get late and i actually had a flight to atlanta for something.

i got a text last night from someone wanting to collab so i hit them back and said that i would be in atlanta by tomorrow. they took pictures with a few fans the ones that ain't really know me.