two

Tallahassee, FL 5:23pm the next day

Tallahassee, FL
5:23pm
the next day...

i was getting ready to see ty at the studio.

incoming facetime call from tyler

i answered the phone. "yo when you pulling up to the stu?" ty asked me laying down. "im bout to be there hold up im finna leave"

"you want me to get you a uber?" he asked "umm yeah sure" "aii bet".

he was looking good so i tried to take a picture of him when he wasn't lookin

you took a facetime photo

tyler looked at his phone and seen that i took a picture. "yo why you took a picture?" he said smiling then laughing.

"my fault that was a accident" i said lying then laughing with him. "wait but you not even at the stu yet, i see you in a car, why you rushin me?" i asked him.

"bruh im finna be there right now, im just telling you to come now so you can be on time" he said. "yo the uber outside"

i walked outside and went into the uber car. "tyler?" the driver looked back and asked me. "yeah" i said. "ok im in the uber now, ima see you soon" i said about to hang up.

"aii bet" tyler said hanging up.

at the studio...

i was sitting down on the couch and tyler was sitting next to me rolling up a blunt. "so how you found my instagram?" tyler asked me.

"from monte" i replied. "ohh monte ian know y'all was still friends or whatever, you know that's my childhood friend right?" he said.

"yeah i know, and monte is mad cool so yeah we still friends but we don't text alot" i said watching him roll the blunt.

"so you blowing up i see, i remember at the blind date you rapped that song to me and i can't believe it's going viral." i said.

"i know man, you know when you told me i was gonna be big one day, it made me push harder because that shit motivated me"