Chapter 9: Insecurities

A/N: this is in your POV. Enjoy :)

Dan:

The comments on your last video were crazy, it was a few good comments, but a shit ton were hate. It killed you that people hated you enough to say that stuff to you.

'Shut the fuck up, your laugh is fucking annoying!'
'Holy shit your laugh annoys the crap out of me!'
And the last one was
'There is nothing wrong with the content, just annoying laugh.'

And that's only 3. Maybe I should, am I really worth it? Am I really just a waste of space like they say?

I closed my laptop, feeling the tears hit my eyes, like a rock being thrown at my face. Never has any video of mine gotten that many hate comments...

I walked out to see Dan sitting on the couch, in his amazingly infamous browsing position. I loved him, and just seeing his face can make anything better.

"Hey Y/N, what ar- have you been crying?" He said, the worry clear in his voice

I nodded slowly, and he put his laptop down next to him.

"Come here." He said, putting his arms out

I sat down in his lap, and curled up in to a ball. I sighed and that's when the tears started to fall. I began to cry into his chest.

He just sat there quietly and rocked me back and forth. Why is it that he fixes everything just by being here?

"Why are you crying love?" He asked, looking at me worriedly

"Look at the comments of my new video."

He picked up his phone, and looked at my latest video.

He scrolled through the comments, laughing at a comment I made in the video. I loved how we shared the same sense of humour.

He scrolled through the comments and his face dropped. With out saying a word, he picked me up and put me down next to him, walked up the stairs, got out the and the tripod, and set it up.

"Hello Internet, this video is going to be unedited because I'm pissed off. And I want this up as soon as possible."

He went on about how angry he was, and how much he cared about you. Then he uploaded it.

You just hugged him.

"God, thank you so much." I said sighing

"It's fine, no one deserves that much hate."

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." He said smiling slightly

Phil:

I had started to weigh myself more often lately, like oh my god I felt fat. I had heaps of comments saying that I was fat, I had only recently started to starve myself, only eating little things so I didn't die.

I was hungry but it was worth it.

I walked down the stairs to see Phil sitting in the kitchen on his phone. I walked over to him, he was (of course) playing crossy road. I wrapped my arms around his waist and whispered "Hey babe,"

"Hey love," he said smiling

"What you doing?" I asked

"Playing Crossy Road, what about you?" he asked

"Nothing, i'm just bored," I answered sighing

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asked

"Yes please." I answered

We sat down on the couch, we were going to watch the first Avengers movie, because we can.

We lay down next to each other, until he ran his hands over my ribs.

"Y/N, lift up your shirt." he said his voice cracking

I began to panic, my mind racing with thoughts of what he'll say.

'What if he brakes up with me?' i thought

I slowly lifted up my shirt, showing my rib cage and my stomach.

"Oh my god! Why do you do this to yourself?" he asked

"Because, i'm fat Phil, why else would I do it?" I said quietly

"Please stop. You weren't fat, you were perfect, and now your just way, way to skinny." he said frowning

"Please try and stop. I know it's hard once you start, but just please try for me."

"I love you." I said starting to cry

"I love you more." he sais

"I love you most."

A/N: there was a reference at the end that if you understand we need to be friends forever. Anyway bye.