Chapter 1: How you meet.

Dan:

You were currently at vidcon, sitting at a table signing things for your amazing fans. You loved them so much and you were so happy to have recently reached 3 million of them, it made you so happy that people actually loved and watched your videos. But to think that 3 million people out there are watching is crazy.

After you were done you decided to go see some old YouTube friends, like Pewdiepie, Shane Dawson and Tyler Oakley. (Sorry if you don't watch those people) You sighed walking around trying to find someone interesting to talk to. When you saw someone you watched on YouTube, but had never met before. Dan Howell or more commonly known as Danisnotonfire.

You walked over to him, but got to nervous and eventually just walked past him.

Behind you, you heard a familiar voice call out "Hey? Are you Y/N?"

"Uh... Yeah." You said turning around to face him.

"Oh, uh sorry I've just never met you before. I love your videos though." He said smiling

"Oh, thank you so much." You said knowing that this was going to be the start of a great friendship.

Phil:

You sighed walking into your local Starbucks and ordering your drink. You went and sat down in your normal spot, when you saw someone you hadn't seen since high school. You new he was a famous YouTube star because you watched his videos, Phil Lester.

You stood up, walking over to his table was actually painful you were that nervous. In high school you'd always had a crush on him. You were actually great friends until you graduated.

"Hey, are you Phil Lester?" You said blushing

"Yeah, are you Y/N?" He said looking at you

"Yes I am..."

"I missed you since we graduated." He said smiling

"Oh my god so have I." You said "May I?" You added motioning to the seat across from him

"Oh yeah of course."

You began chatting, and when you looked at your phone you realised it had been an hour.

"Hey, I've loved seeing you again but I really have to go." You said but he grabbed your wrist before you could leave

"Wait, could I grab your number?" He asked blushing

"Of course." You replied smiling