Really?

"What?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, as he lazily stared at Taehyung.

"U-Uh...N-New clothes for my business trip!"

He grinned widely, watching us both.

"Lets go Y/n."

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically, as he pulled me along with him.

"Yah!"

I heard footsteps behind, as one more hand held my another wrist. I gulped, as I felt, I was being dragged by two fucking handsome mafias.

Jokes aside, I rolled my eyes and walked with them towards the mall. As it was just a few minutes away from our company, we reached in no time.

I really appreciated them for being the most richest people, but still walked towards the mall. They even told their drivers to enjoy the rest of their day.

They were so down-to-earth. And to be honest, I felt really comfortable being with them.

Soon, we entered the mall, as different scents hit my nose. Perfumes, food, books and many other things.

We stopped at a clothing store.

"So, can you help me with a dress or something?

"Sure."

We walked inside, as Taehyung followed us.

"Jung- I mean Mr. Jeon, what type of clothes does your sister like?"

He pouted as he looked at the ceiling, thinking deeply.

"She's actually kind of a tomboy. So, I'm not really sure which dresses she might like."

He scratched the back of his head, and smiled nervously. I hummed in response.

"Let's go."

I followed behind him with Taehyung. We decided to go different ways and meet at near a big icecream figure, as the shop was huge.

I walked towards my left, as I thought I might see something similar here. Just then, I felt a presence behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, to find Taehyung following me.

"Why the hell are you following me?"

I whisper yelled at him.

"I want to!"

He pouted angrily, looking away. I poked my inner cheek, as I rolled my eyes. Ignoring him, I turned around and started walking again.

After few minutes, I came across a section where there were unique dresses. My eyes travelled to each and every dress, as I grazed my hands over the fabric.

Just then, my eyes landed on a black dress. I picked it up, and examined it.

Wait, I think this matches Jungkook's sister's vibe...

It was a black body con dress, with a leather belt as well as matching leather gloves. It gave me a feeling like those millionaire mafias.

I quickly dialled Jungkook's number, as he arrived in a while.

"How's this?"

I asked, holding the dress infront of him.

"Y/n, I think it's perfect!"

His eyes widened, as a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah. My sister does wear leather jackets, and also dresses like these at parties. So, I think she will like this."

"You can also tell her to match this with a pair of leather boots. What say?"

"Cool!"

He chuckled, and picked up the dress. We walked towards the cashier, as Jungkook finally bought it.

Even thought the price of the dress was too much for me, it was way too cheaper for Jungkook.

He was a millionaire after all...

"Thank you so much Y/n..."

"My pleasure. Hope your sister likes it."

"She will. It's your cho-"

"Guys, I'm hungry!"

Our eyes shot towards Taehyung, who held his stomach and pouted again.

What's wrong with this man today?

"Let's g-"

"Miss Y/n, I think we have to leave."

I looked at him in disappointment and confusion. Jungkook shooted glares at him, as he clenched his jaw. Before I could speak, Taehyung glanced at his watch.

"It's 7 pm"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as I stared at him.

"You wanted to join the dance class right?"

He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Oh, yeah fuck.

My eyes widened as I looked at Jungkook.

"J-Jungko- I mean Mr. Jeon, I have to leave. I'm really sorry..."

I looked at him apologetically, as he sighed.

"It's okay. But we'll come here again someday. Okay?"

He extended his pinky, as he grinned.

"Okay."

I locked my pinky with his, as I heard Taehyung sighing loudly.

"I hope your sister likes it. Wish her from my side!"

"Yup! Bye!"

I waved him goodbye, as Taehyung pulled my wrist and led me towards the exit.