Eight - Theo

Hotel breakfasts are literally one of the best things in existence. Especially buffet ones like this. Though, I never understood why American's just can't get British tea right. I was going into withdrawal without my morning tea. A tea bag, hot water and some milk. Give me it separately and I'll get it right. I don't want them to make it for me. I don't want microwaved luke warm water with the teabag swimming around and half the cup being milk. A total disgrace. I can't wait to get home.

The plus side is it was quiet this morning. No lecture from Jasper since he was still hiding somewhere. Giving me a chance to flick through the magazine me and Morgan were plastered on the front page of. Her creasing with laughter as we waited for the cab back to her hotel. I could still feel that grasp she had on my bicep. Laughing at something I'd said was not what I thought would be happening. I wasn't funny. I knew that. But Morgan thought I was the funniest thing ever apparently.

The headline read something along the lines of us being a couple or getting together or something. I don't know. I was too focused on the photo and reading whatever they had to say. The article itself was mainly focused on Morgan, as it should be. Winning your first Grammy is huge. It was a big night for her. But there was a whole paragraph about me smiling and laughing all night. The writer seemed socked. Phrasing it like it was a question to my sanity.

Honestly, I got it. You can look at this photo and then one of me from landing in LA and they look like totally different people. It's mind blowing. I can't explain what it felt like being around Morgan. But I felt like I had a new lease of life. One night with her. Just 6 hours in her company and she'd flipped my view on fame and life. That was it.

I'd gone into last night hating it all. Hating the cameras and the interviews and the people. But Morgan laughed when I told her that, after Jasper and Ava vanished and we were talking about it all having spotted the paparazzi. That's what she was laughing at in the front page picture. I called her crazy for waving and she called me boring. So tipsy Theo pouted and gave the camera a duck face with peace sign, just to see her laugh again. She said she saw them as a way to keep a hold of memories she wouldn't usually have. Like last night. Chances are she wouldn't normally remember me making a fool of myself, but now, the picture is everywhere and she'd remember it forever. I liked that view of it.

I lifted my head as plate slipped onto the table beside me. Smirking Jasper with sunglasses over his eyes.

"Well, well, well. Didn't think I'd be seeing you today." I bit into my toast, sitting up a little as he sipped his coffee, looking a little worse for wear.

"Why not? We have a breakfast date, I'm gonna make it. What you reading?"

"Oh no. You first. Where the hell did you end up last night?"

"Her room. Paper." He held his hand out and I smirked, passing it over to him. "Did you know Ava is a model?"

"Can't say I did."

"Couple million followers on Instagram. She was insulted I didn't know her."

"Aww, did you kiss it better?"

"I did fucking more than kiss it better." Jasper smirked, flicking the paper. "What the fuck is this? Who's that with Morgan?"

"Me."

"No. No, that's not you. Someone who looks like you yeah. But this guy looks like he's enjoying himself."

"I did enjoy myself." His eyebrows raised. "Nothing happened. I left her at her hotel room and came back here. She did give me her number and we're gonna work together on something soon."

"You got her number?"

"Mhm. Nothing could happen with it anyway. You heard what she said last night. She doesn't date."

"Doesn't date does not mean she wouldn't."

"That's exactly what it means Jas. Plus, I agree with her points. I have made every single one of those myself. The ego thing is one of the reasons that led to me and Veronica ending, the touring schedule, the work load. She's completely correct. We're friends and friends it will stay."

"But you don't want it to?"

"Doesn't matter if I want it to or not."

"Yes it does." I sighed, rubbing my forehead. Honestly. I wasn't exactly hung over but it was too early to be doing this with Jasper who I knew for a fact was now gunning for an excuse to see Ava again. Me seeing Morgan was just his excuse without looking desperate. "I don't think I've seen you laugh as much as you did with her last night. Not even with bitch face."

"She's funny." I shrugged.

"Mhm."

"No Jasper."

"I'm just saying-"

"Nope."

"You both know what it's like Theo."

"Not happening."

"You could be the one to change her mind."

"Not a chance. We're friends. That's it. Mention it once more and I'll tell the papers where you were last night."

"You wouldn't."

"Zip it then. I'm done talking about it. Morgan is a friend. A new friend and I don't need you sticking your fucking nose in that business when she's already put out a definite no. She's going to hit me up the next time she's in London so unless you want me to keep my mouth shut and not tell you when she does so you won't know when her besties in town too, I'd stop suggesting otherwise."

"I fucking forgot to get her number."

"Ava's?"

"Text Morgan for me."

"HA! Not a chance in hell."

"Come on man. She was fucking great. You should have seen when she-"

"STOP."

"I'll keep going."

"Fine. Fine." With a roll of my eyes, I grabbed my phone.

10:47am- 
Morning trouble, hope you're not too hungover!
Looks like our friends had the time of their
lives last night. Only problem is Jas forgot to
get Avalon's number and now I'm on duty to get it
for him.
He say's pretty please?

"There. Happy?"

"Very. Now, tell me what's with the peace and pout for the cameras?"