Are you free?

Text me when you're free <3

Good afternoon ☺️

Mr. Bunny?

I think you're too busy.

I just wanted to tell you something really important.

I can't come to our date today.

I'm having a family dinner tonight, it's been a while since we ate together.

Hope you understand ❤️

I tried to call you many times.

Anyway we'll have the date some other time.

Text me when you're free ❤️❤️❤️

Jeonggukk felt a huge rock has left his chest and he let out a sigh of relief.

"You should've atleast checked his messages" Jungkook commented leaning up from the phone and standing straight.

"I didn't know. My phone was in silent"

"You know you can have a personalized notification tone when he messages" Jungkook had a suggestive smile while Jeonggukk raised an eyebrow.

"We can do that?" He never knew.

"Ofcourse" Jungkook grabbed the phone from his hand and started taping on it.

"Select a sound which suits him" Jungkook randomly played different sounds and Jeonggukk shook his head.

"This will do" Jungkook smiled and played the sound.*bboooing* Jeonggukk looked at him in disbelief.

"That's -"

"Cute right ?" He scrunched his nose with a bunny smile. "Your Petal is also cute so it would suit him best." He set up the tones and gave the phone back to the CEO.

"Now whenever he messages you'll hear this sound so you'll be able to recognise it from others." Jungkook grinned ear to ear.

"Ok " He mumbled. "So everything is clear now. You can sleep. Bye" Jeonggukk said and stood up to go.

"Wait" Jungkook stood infront of him. "Are you kidding me?"

The other looked at him in confusion. "What?"

Jungkook buried his face in his hands. "Are you not going to text him back?"

Jeonggukk formed an 'o' with his mouth. "Yeah right."

He switched on the phone again. "But isn't it too late ? "

"Yeah, but text him saying 'I'm just back home after work' so that he'll understand that you were really so busy" Jungkook pointed.

"But " Jeonggukk hesitated.

"Do it"

"Ok"

Me:

Hey Petal

Sorry

I'm just got back home

I didn't see your message

"NO" Jungkook stopped him. "Don't say that !"

( This message is deleted)

"Don't let him know you completely forgot it. You saw the messages on the notification bar but didn't got time to reply ! That's it"