The Young Mage And The Robot

Start from the beginning

Huey and Aiden: Dr. Gearloose?

Gyro Gearloose: Aiden and some kid?

Huey: As a Junior Woodchuck Robotics Badge Candidate, I was able to trace the wheel tread at the bank robbery to one of your patterns with my brother's help of course.

Gyro Gearloose: Huh-wait-buh-bah-dah-dah bah. Bah. What bank robbery?

Aiden: The armored avenger who helped me stopped the bank robbery? You created a superhero that will help me keep Duckberg a safe place from bad guys didn't you? Boy, I could used the extra help now that I'm a sorcerer in training.

Huey: Well, I have some ideas that...

Gyro Gearloose: (gasping) I did what? Ohh! That sub-human, interning peice of gah!

Gyro was so mad that he bang the machine and made the pep fall to the ground and got it everywhere and got out his tablet and tracks Fenton then says "I'll show him not to meddle with my darlings." And both Aiden and Huey follow him meanwhile Fenton is practicing to control the armor but he was still having trouble and when Gryo, Huey and Aiden was looking for Fenton/Gizmoduck they found him in the construction site and they said "Oh my gosh it's him!"

Gizmoduck: Oh, uh. Hi, Dr. Gearloose.

Gyro Gearloose: Get down here this instant! That extendo-abs are for putting boxes on high shelves, not for-- whatever it is you're doing!

Both Aiden and Huey climbs up to Gizmoduck and tells him how excited to meet him and probably asks if he wants to be Aiden's crime fighting partner then Gyro says "You're gonna overload the core processor and kill us all!"

Gizmoduck: Oh. I'd say that's overkill. [Bulby] Initiating overkill.

The gizmo armor launches a missile out from its chest and was heading towards wherever in Duckberg city.

Gizmoduck: Oh, sure. That couldn't be a pie?!

Aiden: That's not good!

While Gizmoduck was going after the missle while Aiden was riding on his back and Huey was hanging on to the extendo-abs while he asking alot of questions but he didn't have time so he puts Huey on top of a building and Huey says "We'll catch up later!" The two heros sees Mark Beaks riding on his helicopter the missle was heading right for him but luckily Gizmoduck made it first he Beaks the door open but Mark Beaks had his headphones in and couldn't hear Gizmoduck and Aiden warning that the missile coming right at him and when he took them off he greeted his buddy Aiden and the new guy.

Mark Beaks: Aiden, what's up little buddy? Who's your new friend?

Aiden: No time for introduction Mr. Beaks theirs a missile heading our way and we got to get you out from your helicopter like right now!

Aiden does a disappear spell on the seat belt and! Mark Beaks was free and Gizmoduck grabs him out from the helicopter and carries him away from the missle headed towards the chopper and then it exploded both Aiden and Gizmoduck were relieved that no one else got hurt from the missile and saved Mark Beaks, he was crying of tears of joy both Gizmoduck and Aiden came to his aid.

Aiden: Hey, Mr. Beaks? Are you okay?

Gizmoduck: Yes, you appear to be crying citizen.

Mark Beaks: I'm okay, just some wind in my eyes. Wonderful, wonderful wind.

Mark Beaks climbs up to Gizmoduck's back and rides behind Aiden and shouts "Yayyyy!" They arrived at Mark Beaks's work place and landed safely.

Aiden: Mr. Beaks, we're very sorry about your helicopter.