Mon soleil et mes étoiles

Start from the beginning

"You're out of bed early, little lovely. Did I wake you?" Zayn asked, and Liam's eyes shot up to see him peering over at him out of the corner of his eyes, his fingers still effortlessly landing on the correct keys. Liam sucked in a deep breath, and shook his head. Yes, he had, but he fully considered this one time that he definitely appreciated it.

"What are you playing?" Liam asked curiously, and Zayn's fingers stopped moving and he turned the top of his body towards him a little with a smirk. Liam suddenly felt a little shy, a blush trailing up his cheeks.

"Mon soleil et mes étoiles," Zayn's voice came out like melted chocolate, so smooth and deep, caressing the words in a way that had shivers running down Liam's spine and his cock twitching to life with interest. Still, he couldn't speak French so it was lost on him what the name was still. Unless it wasn't Zayn's piece? "It's still in the works, I just can't seem to get the ending of it right."

"Oh, I didn't know you'd started a new piece." Liam said, "What's it about?" He asked, and Zayn's smirk made his heart thump in his chest and desire raced through his veins. He swallowed down a lump in his throat at the heat in Zayn's eyes, his blush trailing down his neck a little.

"My muse," Zayn said, his eyes sparkling a little as they ran over him. "Since you're here, perhaps you can assist in my difficulties?" The words were full of implication, and Liam sucked in a deep breath as excited arousal slipped through him.

"What can I do?" Liam asked, his voice getting a little husky. "I have no idea how to compose music." Zayn laughed at that and patted his lap, a mischievous look in his dark brown eyes. Liam blushed and nodded, standing up and making his way over to Zayn. Zayn quickly pulled him down into his lap and settled him over his cock. Liam let out a soft gasp, wiggling around a little against it.

"I was just thinking my cock was a little lonely, princess, would you care to handle that?" Zayn asked, running his nose along Liam's neck slowly. Liam shivered and nodded, shifting forward enough for Zayn to free himself from his pants. Zayn fingers ran between his cheeks, circling the base of the plug and pushing on it. Liam moaned, his hips pushing back into Zayn's hand.

"Y-Yes Daddy," Liam gasped, trembling a little as Zayn tugged on the base of the toy and pulled it out of him. He hated to admit the fact that having nothing inside of him made him feel off-balance. He felt so empty, he always had this need to have something inside of him now. Zayn had quickly figured out he had a bit of a plugging kink, and every night after they had sex he'd push the toy back into him and leave him stuffed full all night.

It never failed to leave him absolutely gagging for it when Zayn finally decided to give him his reward. "Daddy, please," Liam whined, and Zayn laughed softly and he felt his hands recede for a moment before the head of Zayn's cock pressed against his rim. Liam immediately pushed down on Zayn's length, crying out when his cock rammed into his prostate. He loved how full and desperate he felt when Zayn was inside of him, how warm and hard Zayn felt against his back.

Liam whimpered and bit down into his lip as pleasure blossomed beneath his skin. It felt so good to have Zayn inside of him, the plug and cum from earlier left him easy and pliant to enter and it came with no pain whatsoever. He squirmed around in Zayn's lap, whining when Zayn's hands landed on his hips.

"Now now," Zayn tsked playfully, his voice deep and smooth as he dug his fingertips digging into his hips as he stilled him. Liam let out a whine as he stilled in Zayn's lap, huffing with indignation.

"Don't be pouty, treasure, I would like to play you a song." Zayn released his hips and Liam whimpered and nodded his head. He had agreed to help. He couldn't help but wonder how he was helping however. Zayn's hands moved back to the piano, his fingers working over the keys as the melody began flowing through the room again.