Bloody Love - 11

March 17, 2013 1:20

Minx opened her eyes and looked around sleepily. Her vision was blurry, so she could hardly see her surroundings. As soon as her vision cleared, her eyes widened and she was looking around the room more cautiously now.

She looked down and noticed she was laying on her back and tried to sit up, then noticed that her limbs were tied quite tightly to the bed frames.

She tried pulling on the ropes but they didn't budge, this made her feel even more worried about the situation that she was in. Soon enough, someone came into the room alarming her. She looked straight ahead at the person. She squinted her eyes as that person soon came to be Jeff who also had two machetes in his hands. 'of course it would be him!' she thought. She watched him come closer to her putting the machete up to her chin, she closed her eyes wishing everything would go back to normal, that everything up till now didn't exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minx woke up screaming causing a doctor to run in there Immediately. The doctor, Ms.Jenna, noticed that Minx's heart rate went up within minutes and nodded to be calmed down. (Also meaning that her heart was beating too fast for her in her condition) She called other doctors who were more educated about this sort of thing then she was and they wrapped an oxygen mask around her mouth and nose causing her to calm down in a few minutes. Minx looked around at her surroundings then looked at the doctor. "W-Where am I?" She asked, her tear-filled eyes preventing her from seeing anything at the moment. "You're at the hospital... you've been passed out or 'in a coma' for Two days..." Minx stared up at the blurry figure then wiped her eyes. 'So... Just a dream?' She thought looking around. 'More like a nightmare..' She thought looking down at herself wrapped in bandages. Her whole torso including her arms to her stomach was covered in bandages. Both of her legs were also covered in bandages because of when Jeff punched her and she hit the lockers, They were bruised slightly.

She looked up at the doctor once again. "Do you know... where Chase is?" The nurse nodded right away pointing to a curtain next to the hospital bed she was laying in. She nodded. "Thank you.." "Your friend seemed to have been Injured pretty bad, it seems that he has to stay for a couple more days... he might have a few broken bones..." She told her quietly. Minx stared over at Chase seeing how he was bandaged and felt bad because he was hurt for protecting her, that made her think it was her fault.

The doctor, Ms.Jenna, left the room with a hopeful smile then closed the door gently. Minx sighed lightly slowly turning her head over to the curtain that was supposedly covering Chase. "C-Chase.? Chase, if you can hear me... Cough once.." She said quietly. She listened patiently, Nothing. She then heard a weak cough coming from Chase, which made her sigh out of relief. "Thank goodness..." She said quietly. "Chase.... I'm sorry that i... I got you into this.. I'm sorry that you're hurt and injured badly because of me... I didn't mean for this to happen... I hope you could forgive me..." She said to him.

It was silent for a moment then she heard a stutter. "M-Minx... It wasn't... your fault.." Chase said struggling to get his words out. "Yes it was, and still is... see, you can hardly speak now because of me.." She said sniffling holding her tears in. "D-Don't... Cry, Minx.. Please.... D-Don't Cry... I'm going to be f-fine..." He told her. "But how do you know that Chase...? How do you know it's going to be okay, how do you know you're going to be fine?" She asked him. "I just know...." He said quietly. "Chase? Chase?!" Minx yelled somewhat quiet. There was silence. "Chase?" Minx said once again.

There was silence once again, then it was interrupted by his soft chuckle which caused him to wince. "You... worry too much..." he said quietly. Minx sighed quietly a hint of relief in her sigh. They were interrupted by another nurse. She was wearing a button down black dress that had a red nurse cross on the top right corner, it stopped at her mid-thigh, and an Unusual nurse hat that was black and was button down along with the red cross that was in the middle of it. She had Grayish-brownish like skin, stitches all around her arms and legs, kinda connecting her together. She had long black button up gloves going up both arms and long brown hair covering one of her eyes, She had a red eye and a black mask that also had a huge red Cross in the middle of it. "Time to take off your bandages." She said walking over to Minx.

Minx looked over at her sitting up slowly. Staring at her hair that was covering her eye, she flinched when the nurse started taking off her bandages. "Did something happen to your eye?" She asked quietly. The nurse just sat there quietly slowly ripping off the bandages cleaning off the dry blood that was splattered all across her chest and torso. The nurse looked up at her. Her name Tag said 'Ann Lusen Mia' . Minx couldn't tell whether her expression was sad, Mad, or happy because of the mask. Ann stared at her for a moment then moved her hair out of the way revealing her eye, that was colored black, fully.

It made Minx gasp. The nurse put her hair back and stood up beginning to walk to the door. "I have to go, the next doctor will be here.." She said quietly. She walked out of the door letting the other doctor come in. He locked the door and chuckled. Minx gasped at the familiar chuckle. "The chuckle familiar enough to remember me?" He said. The long black hair really gave her an idea of who it was also. It was Jeff, he was wearing a black doctors coat/jacket and a mask, also, he had dissecting tools laying on the table. "Now... time to resume... some unfinished business..." He said chuckling.