Bloody Love - 3

March 10, 2013 8:30 Am

Minx had been volunteering at a library for a couple of weeks now, only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. She helped scan and shelf the books. She also looked to check out some of the interesting manga they had stocked in the library shelves. She woke up once at 8:30 Am feeling miserable and stiff from what happened last night with all the tossing and turning, her eventually going to sleep at 6:30 Am waking up at 8:30 Am. "ha.... oh yeah ... I have work today... maybe call in sick today...?" She said staring up at the ceiling not blinking for a moment. "No,,, I need to get up and go to work ... and pay the bills that are in the house.... which are very low..." She said quietly sighing as she sat up cautiously looking all around her room. "That guy... what... does he want?" She asked herself remembering the images of him from the flashbacks and from yesterday afternoon. "He's creepy..." She said quietly getting out of bed going into the bathroom with her clothes to take a shower and calm herself.

She remembered the last time she took a shower, it gave her chills down her back making her shudder. "Maybe i'm imagining things. " She said as the image once again flashed back in her head having his laugh stuck in her head. 'AHAHAHAHAHAHA!' Is how it sounded. She covered her ears with her hands starting to pant heavily. She put her head on the wall of the shower shaking it trying to get the images and murderous Psychotic laugh out of her head, but every time she tried, her head would start thumping over and over again making her head feel like it was being bashed in. "Crap.. ow ow ow..." She said holding her head with both of her hands. "Itai...." She said turning the shower off wrapping herself with her towel. Walking in front of the mirror, she opened her eyes slightly squinting seeing Jeff's reflection in the glass.

Minx's eyes widened as she covered her mouth backing away from the mirror. "What do you want..." She whispered. "What do you want Jeff?!" She asked louder than before slowly removing her hand from her mouth as she saw him grin slightly mouthing a familiar phrase. "Go.. To.. Sleep.." He mouthed. She gasped picking up a brush from her sink. "No!!" She said throwing the brush at the mirror watching the glass shatter to pieces making him vanish away. She started panting heavily as she grabbed her clothes running out of the bathroom slamming the door behind herself.

"He... wants to kill me...? Why... what did i do..?" She said starting to dry herself off dressing herself in her long sweater and black skinny jeans. Taking the shower cap off of her head, she grabbed a comb getting the tangles and naps out of her hair. When she was done, she rubbed oil and blue magic on her scalp and ends, Blue magic also known as grease. She let her bangs smoothly fall across her forehead slightly covering some of her now calm hazel eyes. Her eyes would change colors with her mood from time to time, pretty cool.

It was now 9:05 Am. Work for her started at 10:30 Am, but she decided that she was going to come a little early this time. Grabbing her vans, Minx turned off her light closing her door behind her. "Skateboard or Bike?" she asked herself as she sat on the step in front of the door putting on her shoes as she looked at both her skateboard and Bike. "Skateboard it is, Bikes are too much work." She said grabbing her skateboard walking outside putting it on the floor starting to ride it to the Library. 'Is he real..? or am i imagining him..? Why does he want to kill me.?' She thought riding her skateboard smoothly down the sidewalk to the Library stopping at the entrance. "I Guess i'll find out later." She said stepping on the edge of the skateboard catching the other end with her hand. "I wonder what's in store for us today.." She said walking inside of the Library .